HOw to change ip for l2.

Hello, on my serwer all gets items for vote (for expample when serwer have 100 votes, all olnine get it), but only 1 per one ip. So i wanted to change ip of all my lineages using an proxy ip, but what program can i use? Can it be profixer? And how its works. Thanks for help.

Hello, on my serwer all gets items for vote (for expample when serwer have 100 votes, all olnine get it), but only 1 per one ip. So i wanted to change ip of all my lineages using an proxy ip, but what program can i use? Can it be profixer? And how its works. Thanks for help.

if i understand u wanna vote with a different IP so earn more points ? try to use Hotspot shield (google it) its easy , safe and really nice

once u download it launch it , it will give u an American IP adress , if u want to change it again just reboot the program and if u want ur old IP just close it

the bad side is that u get advertisment in ur browser , but u can close them

• 4 weeks later...

You guys are wrong, you can have as many ips you want for lineage 2.

Make another system called for example "systemproxy" in lineage 2 directory. Copy all the files from system in "systemproxy" ,

Now it's time to edit l2.ini to make l2.exe start and work corectly (for that you have to edit 2 rows in l2.ini)

Find this

L2ShaderPath=..\system\
Paths=../System/*.u

Replace with this

L2ShaderPath=..\systemproxy\
Paths=../Systemproxy/*.u

Find a proxy server (socks5) ,set proxyfier to work with the proxy server and with l2.exe from "systemproy

This is for 1 ip, for more ip's you can create for example : system1/system2/system3 (3ip's) and so on.

Have fun.

Plyku

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are wrong, you can have as many ips you want for lineage 2.

Make another system called for example "systemproxy" in lineage 2 directory. Copy all the files from system in "systemproxy" ,

Now it's time to edit l2.ini to make l2.exe start and work corectly (for that you have to edit 2 rows in l2.ini)

Find this

L2ShaderPath=..\system\
Paths=../System/*.u

Replace with this

L2ShaderPath=..\systemproxy\
Paths=../Systemproxy/*.u

Find a proxy server (socks5) ,set proxyfier to work with the proxy server and with l2.exe from "systemproy

This is for 1 ip, for more ip's you can create for example : system1/system2/system3 (3ip's) and so on.

Have fun.

Plyku

wow so it is? thanks, I think I am gonna try that

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

djpliku how to make it work with a server liek R F 1 0 0 0 x? They use "original" system folder and upload their own folder called "r a i d f i g h t" and you start l2.exe from that folder. I set everything up and made 2 different R F folders 1 and 2 and anyone i tried 1st works fine, but when i open 2nd one i get message: "your protocoll version is different"...