[Share]Guard hitting only pkers

hi

I made few weeks ago a guard that hit only pkers for some1 to make server together but since i am not intrested anymore, i am posting it here :)

So if this guard see pker, he is attacking him(like normal guard), the thing is that if some1 else is aggroing, attacking or doing anything to this guard, he is still going to hit pker. Also if there is no pker around and guy is using provoke or something, he is not going to hit back, so its cool for custom servers with pk guards that attack other players while farming.

And here is the code:

java/com/l2jserver/gameserver/ai/l2AttackableAI.java

line about 405 in last rev of l2jserver:

make from:

// Manage the Attack Intention : Stop current Attack (if necessary), Start a new Attack and Launch Think Event
	super.onIntentionAttack(target);

to:

// Manage the Attack Intention : Stop current Attack (if necessary), Start a new Attack and Launch Think Event

if (target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).getKarma() > 0)
	else if(!(getActiveChar() instanceof L2GuardInstance)||getActiveChar() instanceof L2GuardInstance && getActiveChar().getNpcId()!=31034){
	}else if(target instanceof L2PcInstance && ((L2PcInstance) target).getKarma() == 0){
		getActiveChar().clearAggroList();
	}

Small code but working perfectly, 100% tested, as u can see the custom guard id is 31034, so change it to anything u want :)

There is no configs for that but seems i am too lazy for that so do it by yourself if u want

If there is such code already then sorry :)

Credits: Vampir(me)

:o :o ..

i do like it :D

because of this

Also if there is no pker around and guy is using provoke or something, he is not going to hit back

this is annoying when people are farming and guards hit them because of these skills ..

i will test it ^^

Thanks for sharing :D

Well, gj, i hope this will give the solution to:

GM REMOVE GUARDS WE CAN'T FARM

:P

It will give you that soluction for sure

One question Vampir can we make pkers drop items when killed by the guard?

Thank you.

Thank you.

Would need to take a look at that, but since now i making 2 other shares, i will check that out later :P

Thank you.

as i was checking now, they are dropping after being kill by guard, drop rate is low but u can change it in configs

Its obvious, that you are using not L2OFF, but how your pack is called, what's the name? For excample it could be l2jfree, l2jequal and so on.

he said l2j not l2off

and probably il - interlude, for sure u will have to change that code to make it work on interlude, what pack u are using?