What Do U think about Kamael?

Ferchu

it's true that L2 had change since Interlude... but it's too early to jugde the Kamael/Hellbound/Gracia versions... Imo they has much more to offer, to change the way to play L2. Now, about the Kamael Characters... the only class that can do something is the Berserker, but I had some questions: Who had played with them? How is the best way to build a Berserker? Who actually has played with the Final Form of the Kamaels?

I think Kamael is a waste of time and i hate it!they ruin l2 with kamael!

Ya i agree... almost all skills are to help other kamael classes only... and have unique weapons to they... la la la.. never tryed to be an kamael and never will try.... btw, i play in interlude :D

Kamael classes kinda suck to me, I gave them a try abit for awhile, but they dont suit me. Besides, many of them are bugged like sh!t... one of my old servers, if u spammed ur skills too fast, ud get ported to rune harbor like randomly... wtf is that? Lol.

First, who have the "idea" to create the kamael, need die, serious. I don't know why do a class took off all focus of Lineage 2. I like weapons/armors and etc... But the "NEW" race, no way, it's ridicule 100%. I know they need do anything "original", but kamael is a big error in my opinion. That's all. :P

• 1 month later...