[Preview,News-Pc] Lineage III.

pelteka

I was Playing Diablo 2 in my childhood and the announced its gonna be diablo3 soon after many years...(its still diablo2 :P)

i think lineage will be the same...2011? too long , but we are gonna w8 and see their work and then we will judge:S

Actually i heard rumors about L3 gameplay, it will be totally changed but since they are still working on it we must wait... Im sure that the wait will be promoted.

I was Playing Diablo 2 in my childhood and the announced its gonna be diablo3 soon after many years...(its still diablo2 :P)

i think lineage will be the same...2011? too long , but we are gonna w8 and see their work and then we will judge:S

so many years where it comes to mmorpg is nothing special.

any screenshots of it ?

i dont know if this are true but when u google this is what appear to be(this is how it will look like):

unreal309yj9.jpg

width=640 height=12http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8733/unreal309yj9.dfa1dd0b04.jpg[/img]

they are using something called unreal technology that makes grafics better than anything