hellbound [L2J] L2 FX

nasky

Well i play here from the start.. just dont join .. all the server farms with l2net the log 10-20 bots to farm for them and gms do nothing. Some ppl say that they use bots and gms ignore them.. Just dont..

Well i play here from the start.. just dont join .. all the server farms with l2net the log 10-20 bots to farm for them and gms do nothing. Some ppl say that they use bots and gms ignore them.. Just dont..

you are right, 50% of server are bot, and i dont see any balance, they fked the doombringers, now is useless. vote reward doesnt work at all and check the price of RB jewels, it is insane , you need to wait for 200 years to get 1 jewels, and i repeat: vote reward doesnt work :P so if u want RB jewels you will need donate for them :P or go to kill raid boss but i dont know if they drop epic jewels, only apigas and enchants

Nah the things about bots aren't true...but server is boring,after u get full +12 nothing to do.Pvp sux like hell,just randoms with healer + ol.Vote reward will be fixed today i think.Mages take rly rly rly low dmg...I am duelist +12 tss and i hit them for 1.1 crit,daggers bs mages for 900.Mage hits 800-1k per hit(depends on the class of mage :P) u.u

lol, yesterday when i was on (for arround 1hour) gm jailed 5-7 players forever because of using bots... so i guess they are trying to find bots when they have time? :o

no rb dont drop jwels !!! u must wait for the reward whic h is 50 goldn apiga and 1 jwel =800 ga.. +for the damage .. it is not balanced at all !!

agree, the rb thing sucks and dmg of classes sucks also :(