hellbound [L2J] L2 FX

nasky

Ok server is a total fail!.Gms NOT active,pride of kamael 2h,zerk dance 2h,in other words tricksters give around 5k-8k dmg on heavy armor.PvP sux just zergs,Oly sux like hell since 30% of the players are fullbuffs in oly.GL!

Server isnt Hellbound its Freya its Hellbound concept the prefix should change,

The server is pretty good no overenchanted item no overenchanted skill

needs some fixes but its pretty good and its a new server so join ;)

Ok server is a total fail!.Gms NOT active,pride of kamael 2h,zerk dance 2h,in other words tricksters give around 5k-8k dmg on heavy armor.PvP sux just zergs,Oly sux like hell since 30% of the players are fullbuffs in oly.GL!

2 hours dance of zerk and what? why should simple berserker be 2 hours then? get a clue how to play

2 hours dance of zerk and what? why should simple berserker be 2 hours then? get a clue how to play

Im not gonna talk about it,ur obviously a noob if u dunno what happens at servers with Zerk + Zerk dance

the fact that around 300 ppl left from server says all there is need to be said...

Huge update was done not long ago,most of the skills are fine/reworked now. So the server starts to regain some people slowly back. You should give it one more try. Zerk + zerk mages aren't that hard to be killed,and since +12 is max they can't reach high m.atk,so to me it's totally fine,tho i'd love to see dance of zerk 2 mins as retail.

Huge update was done not long ago,most of the skills are fine/reworked now. So the server starts to regain some people slowly back. You should give it one more try. Zerk + zerk mages aren't that hard to be killed,and since +12 is max they can't reach high m.atk,so to me it's totally fine,tho i'd love to see dance of zerk 2 mins as retail.