[Guide] How to Create LII CT1 Server(Kamael)

hi all,

i have same problem with geri, i cant conect.

can any one help pls.

it says

dam! registration failed : reason wrong hexid

conecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014

(game server console by maker )

pls someone help .

ty

• 2 weeks later...

to solve the problem with hexid do that: Now go back to the folder login and we double-click the file RegisterGameServer, once asked:

Your Choice:

1, press enter and it will create a file called hexid (server 1).

We search for it in the folder and you change the name hexid, cut and paste in the folder gameserver> config

to solve the problem with hexid do that: Now go back to the folder login and we double-click the file RegisterGameServer, once asked:

Your Choice:

1, press enter and it will create a file called hexid (server 1).

We search for it in the folder and you change the name hexid, cut and paste in the folder gameserver> config

also since you probably already spamed 1,2,3.... and it didnt work.. maybe try navicat or w/e you use and look into the gameserver table.. there youll see all server ids and hexedits for it.. so you can copy the values to hexedit.txt...

Hey guys nice pack but the only problem i have is that i can't open and decrypt tha l2.ini file from the client so that i have some chances to get tha client connected.

Do you have any .exe or l2.ini or better yet a patch for kamael client to install so that the client gets connected to the server?

You can easily get a system from another server and edit it ... here is a l2.ini patched for kamael http://rapidshare.com/files/102751622/L2.rar.html

I downloaded this .ini you shared me but when i replace the edited .ini in the system folder of kamel client the client doesn't boot.

The only edit i make to the ini is tha serveradd=(f.e)my.lan.pc.ip

I leave intact the port (7777)

Does it need any further edit edit?

Thanks to the help you provide to us rookies my the way very much....