[Discussion]A+ quality private servers

honestly, im sick of joining server after server after server after server. Where are all the prestigious servers at?

On voting sites such as hopzone and gamesites200 the top rated all suck... think about it, great servers such as rpg-club and l2dex have never been seen on

voting sites yet they run ever so successfully.

the top sites on hopzone are just made from voting schemes from the server

and top sites from gamesites200 just bought all their votes and are all stupid donate servers

all im asking for is a server with good intentions and im sure im not the only one.

Is a legitimate server who runs for the sake of fun too much to ask for?

/thoughts?

Feel free to join us on IRC...al I am going to say for now. And yes the voting sites are a joke as are 99% of the 200 servers a week that popup.

IRC

Server- irc.gamesurge.net

Channel- #L2Insomnia

Agree with everything you say.All admins make servers just for money,and 90% of them don't even have a shit of knowledge

So,there are 2 solutions->

[*]Go at a famous GOOD server(let's say RPG club,or Dex-Though they have some bad points,they are kinda good)

[*]Search for a new server,which atleast isn't THAT CRAP,and you know how the admin acts

(second is kinda difficult,but anyway.Join IRC #L2Insomnia as well)

About voting sites...everyone pays for votes,what did u expect?What's the point of having a legit topzone?

Agree with everything you say.All admins make servers just for money,and 90% of them don't even have a shit of knowledge

So,there are 2 solutions->

[*]Go at a famous GOOD server(let's say RPG club,or Dex-Though they have some bad points,they are kinda good)

[*]Search for a new server,which atleast isn't THAT CRAP,and you know how the admin acts

(second is kinda difficult,but anyway.Join IRC #L2Insomnia as well)

About voting sites...everyone pays for votes,what did u expect?What's the point of having a legit topzone?

Agree

Well since everyone (and i mean everyone) can create a server that makes hard for all of us to find a proper server cause simply u have to check 200 servers (at least) so u can find 1 good

most of the players those days leaving servers too easy (low population/farm more than 2 days to be max/enchanting lower than 80%)

most players r QQing about everything (why u have max +x,why u have that currency,why i broke my weap,why i cant kill the whole server,why......why....why)

most players make uncomplete suggestions (plz make oly balanced,wipe the server cause i droped my AQ,raise the enchant rate i cant get more than +20 in the 2nd try,nerf that,boost that,etc etc etc)

mosts players wants active gms/admins/Devs and everyone QQing why the server has donations

most players wants a balanced server but no one wants his class to be nerfed/fixed

most players wants a proper server but no one can make a complete suggestion for a servers setup

so if un not one from them im sure u can find a proper server (not that easy i agree) or at least a Decent one to go and have some fun

only problem is what u request from a server :D

What would be really great is if a server advertisement site came along that actually reviewed servers and tested them. Any home hosted servers without decent protection were denied...something like that. Alot of work but would be great.

What would be really great is if a server advertisement site came along that actually reviewed servers and tested them. Any home hosted servers without decent protection were denied...something like that. Alot of work but would be great.

It would be nice if MXC could have a system like this.There is one available at SMF,maxtor said he would add it.But he didn't

About 'without decent protection' 95% of servers would be denied ;d

It would be nice if MXC could have a system like this.There is one available at SMF,maxtor said he would add it.But he didn't

About 'without decent protection' 95% of servers would be denied ;d

Exactly :D Would save the players alot of time and headache playing on fail servers.

I think that deserves a post of the year award

• 5 weeks later...