[Poll - Question] Chronicle of Server

Select Chronicle  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Select Chronicle

• Freya
    • High Five
    • Other Chronicle

Freya.. idk why ppl don't like it (i thnk cuz theres no bugs on it and they cant play.. but interlude is full of bugs so they like playing like this ;O) :P

The most stupid reply in this topic.Its because l2 is fucked up after c6... and i don't think the other chronicles don't have bugs... i guess no1 cares enough about those chronicles to search for bugs.

Btw i prefer c4/c5 and interlude a bit.

Freya or High5 if you want a decent server with updates constantly for it.

Other chronicle if you can handle the development alone(theres no support for them).

As far as which one goes...epilogue and g.final are well played stable chronicles gracia part1 and part2 too but not that much, hellbound and kamael are in beetwen stable and unstable so you need a lot of preparation there. As far as shitlude and before goes well its true those who play il only do it for 2 reason 1.their pc cant play higher chronicle(they just think that but its not true at all), they dont have enough skills to play it at all so they emoquit. Theres few ppl who indeed like it but target that only if you want a server with max 20-30 player on.

I would go with always the up-to-date chronicle.

I voted for High Five, cause its the new update, and by only the high five testers you are gonna have new people comming :) But I suggest to wait a few more weeks to go for high five, its still new, you better wait to see if there is any bug.. etc.. But if your in a hurry go for Freya :) And as I see you want to make a serious server, so do not make a interlude server. Its hard to get a crowded community in interlude now. Just a few pvp servers are still alive but people get bored of them easy. Just go on for the new updates :)

Freya/High Five

Maybe G.F. or Epilogue, but there is no other option [do you seriously consider C4-IL as options ? rofl]

Newest Chronicle = more fixes and more stable

Older Chronicles = a wonderful land of bugs in every corner ;D

P.S. most retarted and handsless people are on C4-IL

My opinion, you can't change it :)