Buffer Problems

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Question

So, after getting a Linux server, I changed pack to using a clean L2J pack from like 2007. The problem is that the buffer I was using in a more recent L2J Free pack is disfunctional in my current older L2J pack. Whenever I try to buff, it gives me a error saying "script error" and only gives 3 buffs. It is using the same files as in the L2J Free. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

10 answers to this question

I see you use interlude well my only suggestion since we do things for the better not for the worse...is to implement a core buffer.

Yea core buffer is a good idea but can you find another buffer without problems on mxc via search, python one. As i saw.. exist some..

python is never good its unstable, easy to exploit and can cause mass lagg.

python is never good its unstable, easy to exploit and can cause mass lagg.

I'm agree cuz of animations and other but to be more easier... if he doesn't know java...

I'm agree cuz of animations and other but to be more easier... if he doesn't know java...

Its shared so he dont need to know java :)

I am wondering if it has anything to do with the __init__.py file in the gameserver folder, as looking at the other shared buffers. Anyway, core buffer = giving buffs without the quest and is done in html, correct?

I am wondering if it has anything to do with the __init__.py file in the gameserver folder, as looking at the other shared buffers. Anyway, core buffer = giving buffs without the quest and is done in html, correct?

core buffer = a buffer where the npc itself coded as an instance in the core and works with html bypasses.