1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

Lineage kinda stopped after "Hellbound" , everything above isnt L2 , its a science fiction game

And since there arent any good and decent IL/HB servers around , L2 kinda died .

The new improved L2 GOD or w/e wont pop any light in Lineage`s future.

Its die`ing, or already died.

As l2jserver project is alive and team is working L2 will be fine.I tried them all, Aion,WoW,Guild Wars etc, nothing has that interaction and addiction like L2 has.Wherever u go,u will come back and find yourself playing L2 again!

1. the OP class depend on server, at the begining of IL daggers rulle, now i see only mages and titans on lol servs.

2. thats a fail try to make ur own style, ppl just add what they need vs most of the classes on respective serv. most of them add the same, and this is a fact.

3. you could just add more P atk in the buffs that already exist, and i didnt say +1k more for dwarfs, just few more that could equal the buff,  and stronger mobs could not allow ppl to farm solo.

about party, did u saw how are partyes made today ? 2 dd , rest support . gg

4. more fun u say, in a game bassed on chinese farm, and pvp, removing most of the pvp reasons is more fun for u ? im going back to wow in this case were pvp become better than actual L2 pvp.

5. aion is a copy by default, about wow, idc who was first with "destruction of the villages"  ;)

1.the op class depends on server AND chronicle try to pwn in shitlude with a tanker for example and than try it in g.final.

2.in a server where the chars are schemed yes but where you play with most of the classes you need to use different type of attributes against different type of classes in general so you can get an upper hand(nobody goes with dark defense against an sps right?).

3.adding more p.atk to buffs useless since it affects in a bad way the balance for other classes.

4.the pvp become much longer and much more skill oriented and thats fun.

5.i dont even comment that since you have absolutely no clue about that subject we alredy prooved the fact that c/p is a case for every mmorpg including wow so useless discuss about that.

1.the op class depends on server AND chronicle try to pwn in shitlude with a tanker for example and than try it in g.final.

2.in a server where the chars are schemed yes but where you play with most of the classes you need to use different type of attributes against different type of classes in general so you can get an upper hand(nobody goes with dark defense against an sps right?).

3.adding more p.atk to buffs useless since it affects in a bad way the balance for other classes.

4.the pvp become much longer and much more skill oriented and thats fun.

5.i dont even comment that since you have absolutely no clue about that subject we alredy prooved the fact that c/p is a case for every mmorpg including wow so useless discuss about that.

1. ofc but still mostly on serv since we talk about both, offi and private.

2. u just use most of them for every serv, since in freya most of mobs have fire rezist/attack , so u dont use it for sorc that few ppl play it , but u use it for pve.

earth for medusa, since it has so good success on gracia +

dark for lol kamael and necros

holy for ee/se/pala

and so long.

3. and L2 is a balanced game u say ?

4. yeah sure, if u get any pvp with instances rb and so long.

5. as i said, but still wow is more unique.

1. ofc but still mostly on serv since we talk about both, offi and private.

2. u just use most of them for every serv, since in freya most of mobs have fire rezist/attack , so u dont use it for sorc that few ppl play it , but u use it for pve.

earth for medusa, since it has so good success on gracia +

dark for lol kamael and necros

holy for ee/se/pala

and so long.

3. and L2 is a balanced game u say ?

4. yeah sure, if u get any pvp with instances rb and so long.

5. as i said, but still wow is more unique.

1.there are op classes on both

2.you dont understand the key of attribute the key is not pve and skill resist since thats an addition to the attack element/defense which is basically defined by your armor/weapon, so if you can choose from 3 different attribute / armor item you have much more chance to cover the attributes you need in basic level since if you check it theres always an attribute with low defense thats your weak point with that you can switch your weak point so you end up with a slight advantage if you know how to use it.

3.no l2 is not balanced but try to be and the road to balance isnt starts with making unbalanced changes.

4.than you dont know how to pvp i play since more than 5years now mostly on offmod servers and 2years on official and i see what i see pvp became longer and better.

5.more unique but copy paste too so dont complain about l2 copy things since others does it too.

L2 is FINALLY getting the "rank" of game after Final. so personally L2 is getting alive with those updates!

Kids underaged with NO experience of MMORGS should not take place in this discussion! Interlude was just a failure attempt of NCSoft to produce fast improvement! i hate the "F1" games like L2 Interlude. Also is TOTALLY so unbalanced! try to fight with a dwarf class Maestro... you CANT kill even a mob! Personally i have to say that my pvp class at Freya is Maestro. Bow / blunt is a great combination ( with the buffs getting some range that i can even beat an archer in almost the same range! )

So personally about the question:

HELL NO ITS NOT DYING ITS TURNING TO BE A REAL GAME

1.there are op classes on both

2.you dont understand the key of attribute the key is not pve and skill resist since thats an addition to the attack element/defense which is basically defined by your armor/weapon, so if you can choose from 3 different attribute / armor item you have much more chance to cover the attributes you need in basic level since if you check it theres always an attribute with low defense thats your weak point with that you can switch your weak point so you end up with a slight advantage if you know how to use it.

3.no l2 is not balanced but try to be and the road to balance isnt starts with making unbalanced changes.

4.than you dont know how to pvp i play since more than 5years now mostly on offmod servers and 2years on official and i see what i see pvp became longer and better.

5.more unique but copy paste too so dont complain about l2 copy things since others does it too.

1. no more sense to point on it.

2. depend on every player what u said. but still the masses contradict ur style. and with this i find on this point too, no more reason to talk about.

3. so u say its balance to add buffs on dwarf, rather than modify actual ones. :D made me lol but still ill not argue more.

4. so u say, i dont know how to pvp because i cant find any pvp now on the map ? gj but gl u too pvp'ing in instance. 

5. so why we complain at all about smth since other do a thing at least the same ? u have no sense here.

L2 is no more, it has changed a lot since the old medieval-alike chronicles and now looks like some mystical RPG. In that essence its a new game, some like it some not. The community is the same. Old players quit, new players come. We just have too many useless servers dividing the population. It would have been much better if l2j was private project, so as we all could stop trying to be developer or server owners and go back to being what we used to be, players.

L2 died after l2extreme was shut down. lol

have you heard about l2dex-network servers or official servers like teon,franz,luna ? l2interlude is dead because nobody make a good server where we can play only retards pvp server with retards owners,gm ,donations ....Freya low rates are to fucking alive , look at rpg club or asterios ...