1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

kinda not, ppl have to choose what to play :)

its better imo.

Let me explain you what i mean

You have 4 same IL MID RATE servers

You have 6-7 clans going around

They all join at first server.

Till one rules over the 1st month,and others move into a SAME server

this happens to other 3 servers

so,you play only for 1 month

and you know 1 month is too little time for a MMORPG.Especially L2

Same shit happens at pvp,rpg servers as well

You have a bunch of choices.And it's not that good

People,instead of trying and getting better,just emoquit for something new

This is not how a right MMORPG works

Well,as for that,the knowledge on how to make a good pack should be kept secret or whatever.The packs should not be available in public and the source as well.

Yes cause of Pokenage Chronicle Freya

just another useless argument pokenage chronicle or you are just a way to bad player to play it? :)

In my opinion thats the cause : Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles. (So stop saying me that im not right idk its my opinion)

Thanks.

PS:I dont like kamaels,the attributes the only good thing is the new skills.

Yes it's true.

I don't think that L2 goona die, there are so many homadeservers and some hosted but with kiddos developers.

Also there are some Russian servers that have 10k ++ people one.

ruoff is nowhere near dead

NCNA always sucked hard

goddess update will probably suck too

correct me if im wrong but okay nc west suck thats a good point but if the new updates would suck too ppl would dont play ru off or rpg-club or whatever else you want so whats the point of saying it sucks when its not? :)

C5 and im coming with ya :D

Thought you like the C3 ya.

His answer is much bettar start from c3 till interlude its just awesome nothing more to say

Keep away the -beep-ing flyers aka kamaels

Well,it's half-true.That's the bright side..The other side is that you have to pick among some trillions of servers and you barely find a good one.

u got a point :P

imho l2 as it is far from it specific parts die yes just like shitlude do even tho many people think that l2 is dead its just because of they cant play the certain chronicle and thats how they express their opinion so...

ur almost totally wrong.

most of ppl dont stop L2 cuz they cant play the new chronicles.

some of them play it for graphic, same as me. and this ones dont want ships that fly, or vesper that look so stupid and so long. its like im going in a full custom server.

and u think ppl cant adapt ? ur lol, ppl change from class to class depending on how OP is the respective class on the serv they play.

since L2 wasnt based on quests, u think this ppl cant learn few new skills ? and just click on Add atribute stone ?

but o lot of this new things are useless, and i give u an example. 

ok i understood atribute, was ok. giving the player the oportunity to make his style more unique.

but adding 2 more slots in armor side is just lol, since the new updated made now ppl have resistance to all atribute.

so they could simply raise P def and M def , rather than put player to farm for more atri in the game.

added few more new buffs, what for ? if they wanted to make dwarfes good for party just give them more atk bonuses.

look at when u have full buff ur somebody indeed, but still most of the time u play with 2-6 buffs.

new updates nerfed some classes, made the game easyer.

+ they copy wow things ( dont jump on me, i know that right now is impossible to not copy smth, but still, they copy a LOT)

which make me go play wow instead if i want this features cuz they are lot more well done.

u got a point :P

ur almost totally wrong.

most of ppl dont stop L2 cuz they cant play the new chronicles.

some of them play it for graphic, same as me. and this ones dont want ships that fly, or vesper that look so stupid and so long. its like im going in a full custom server.

and u think ppl cant adapt ? ur lol, ppl change from class to class depending on how OP is the respective class on the serv they play.

since L2 wasnt based on quests, u think this ppl cant learn few new skills ? and just click on Add atribute stone ?

but o lot of this new things are useless, and i give u an example. 

ok i understood atribute, was ok. giving the player the oportunity to make his style more unique.

but adding 2 more slots in armor side is just lol, since the new updated made now ppl have resistance to all atribute.

so they could simply raise P def and M def , rather than put player to farm for more atri in the game.

added few more new buffs, what for ? if they wanted to make dwarfes good for party just give them more atk bonuses.

look at when u have full buff ur somebody indeed, but still most of the time u play with 2-6 buffs.

new updates nerfed some classes, made the game easyer.

+ they copy wow things ( dont jump on me, i know that right now is impossible to not copy smth, but still, they copy a LOT)

which make me go play wow instead if i want this features cuz they are lot more well done.

1st the fact that ppl play a chronicle because their favourite class is op in it is there and many people choose by that because they can play only 1-2 class.

2nd the reason you need to understand and that is adding 2 more slot yes but in realtime use theres only 1 you just have the possibility to change beetwen styles and thats good.

3rd new buffs are to increase the importance of party and no more patk will not increase the importance of party it will make the char easier to solo with.

4th the game is easier but more fun and thats the key.

5th wow copy a lot too aion copy a lot too etc etc etc...guess what ppl complain only about l2 :)

1st the fact that ppl play a chronicle because their favourite class is op in it is there and many people choose by that because they can play only 1-2 class.

2nd the reason you need to understand and that is adding 2 more slot yes but in realtime use theres only 1 you just have the possibility to change beetwen styles and thats good.

3rd new buffs are to increase the importance of party and no more patk will not increase the importance of party it will make the char easier to solo with.

4th the game is easier but more fun and thats the key.

5th wow copy a lot too aion copy a lot too etc etc etc...guess what ppl complain only about l2 :)

1. the OP class depend on server, at the begining of IL daggers rulle, now i see only mages and titans on lol servs.

2. thats a fail try to make ur own style, ppl just add what they need vs most of the classes on respective serv. most of them add the same, and this is a fact.

3. you could just add more P atk in the buffs that already exist, and i didnt say +1k more for dwarfs, just few more that could equal the buff,  and stronger mobs could not allow ppl to farm solo.

about party, did u saw how are partyes made today ? 2 dd , rest support . gg

4. more fun u say, in a game bassed on chinese farm, and pvp, removing most of the pvp reasons is more fun for u ? im going back to wow in this case were pvp become better than actual L2 pvp.

5. aion is a copy by default, about wow, idc who was first with "destruction of the villages"  ;)