1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

For me the whole game just felt different after Interlude. HB wasn't bad but after that I just found L2 unplayable and awkward. Hard to explain why but after 1000's and 1000's of hours spent in C5 and Lude thats just the way the gameplay felt for me. Wasn't all about the armours weapons but the feel for me.

i can tell non of you can come up with a valid reason which from i assume that you kids are cheaters who cant play a game thats a bit more complicated than usual.

You kids dont even know the feeling of "old l2" but talking about how great it was and how shit the new is thats pathetic.

Anyway its useless to reply until someone dont come up with atleast 1 valid fact why l2 suck since than besides of the reasons like "im a big noob and everyone kill me in pvp and thats no good i go back to shitlude to phx a bit and be the terminator of the server so shitlude is good all the rest suck"...

Game isn't bad

Never said i wouldn't play in a Gracia/Freya server

But many people(among with me) prefer playing Interlude or lower chronicles

It's kinda different game

i can tell non of you can come up with a valid reason which from i assume that you kids are cheaters who cant play a game thats a bit more complicated than usual.

You kids dont even know the feeling of "old l2" but talking about how great it was and how shit the new is thats pathetic.

Is that directed at me and my last post?  :o

Game isn't bad

Never said i wouldn't play in a Gracia/Freya server

But many people(among with me) prefer playing Interlude or lower chronicles

It's kinda different game

I tell you what i see in different gameplay.

il and before:

I make a char..i need to decide which 1 make from the 4-5 classes that atleast playable.

Than i log in i start to levelup same old boring places all the way.

Than i levelup to max have S grade armors and done im maxed and as far as items goes i alredy bored to hell.

Than i go to pvp and if im not the 1 who make the3 1st hit im dead.

Thats indeed a great experience really...

kamael and after il:

i make a char suddenly i can choice any char because each class is good to play in pve/pvp.

Than i log in i start to levelup i reach the S grade with the old places and some rewamped zones than i need to visit many many new zones do many many good instances/quests so i can get the higher grade armors and to have a good enchant for it(assuming it will break a few times) i need to make them again and again which includes many atleast FUN to play things.

Than i levelup to max i collect every skill book BUT i cant be bored just yet because theres features that reward me for having subclasses so i can start to customize my character with creating subclasses level up them play the same method and get reward on my main class.

Than i go to pvp and suddenly its not about who hit 1st but about who have the better character setup/who have the better skills.

Slightly different isnt it?

Thats what i dont understand ppl complain complain and complain BUT nobody say anything so someone can atleast understand the reason of crying. And just a note...l2 is made by ppls opinions from korea so...

I know

But some people don't like things like this

Such as the new areas,the new armors,the unbalanced pvps(?) with lolskills pwning your face in seconds

+ the shitty certifications that keep you playing only ur main class

Still...even if Freya is better

People like playing IL or lower chronicles.They like it,you can't change their minds ;)

Is that directed at me and my last post?  :o

No i talk in general always in such subject since i try to understand why ppl hate the new chronicles and prefer shitlude...since i played almost every chronicle of l2 except prelude,c1 and c2 and sorry but me and many other ppl think its just simple better and we can proove it with reasons that actually true and not the "kamaels are ugly" type things you know.

I know

But some people don't like things like this

Such as the new areas,the new armors,the unbalanced pvps(?) with lolskills pwning your face in seconds

+ the shitty certifications that keep you playing only ur main class

Still...even if Freya is better

People like playing IL or lower chronicles.They like it,you can't change their minds ;)

the new areas...why its bad to have a bigger map i dont get it.

the new armors(ok the green dynasty sucks thats true but thats just 1) i dont get it too in shitlude where yopu have ugly lava armors and such you like them and you dont like the new l2 armors thats weird for me you know.

unbalanced pvps...sorry thats not true at all pvp is 10times balanced than before, there are absolutely no lolskills you just dont know them, pvp in seconds...the most stupid compliment i have ever heard the pvp is longer than before so...

You see thats what im talking about dont know anything about a game doesnt mean its shit :)

Its nothing that needs to be proved imo. Its just a matter of personal preference and choice. It's same as I like tobasco sauce in my shreddies and you think it sucks to have tobasco in your shreddies! :D

Its nothing that needs to be proved imo. Its just a matter of personal preference and choice. It's same as I like tobasco sauce in my shreddies and you think it sucks to have tobasco in your shreddies! :D

Yes but feel the difference in the way some ppl talk about it^^

For example my brother plays still hellbound servers he says he dont care for other chronicles he like this one and he want to play it till possible.

Now the same version on mxc is like this: "Everything suck...l2 is dead..i play interlude only because everything suck..."

You see the difference? :)

Now the same version on mxc is like this: "Everything suck...l2 is dead..i play interlude only because everything suck..."

It's MXC dude!

Anyway,go watch an Alpha Version video(before Prelude)

It's not the damn same feeling about a game! It has become more common than ever,now

Yeah,NCSOFT couldn't do something to prevent it.

You see the difference? Smiley

Yeah I do. I have never liked that attitude that L2 is dead and everything sucks except for what I like.

It's MXC dude!

Anyway,go watch an Alpha Version video(before Prelude)

It's not the damn same feeling about a game! It has become more common than ever,now

Yeah,NCSOFT couldn't do something to prevent it.

I dont want to you know why?

The feeling of a game is not inside the gameplay it comes when you start to use what the game can offer and turn it for your or your clans or partys own good.

Heres an example...when i 1st tried out DDO i was bored and i wanted to quit my friends kept me playing we went over some basic fun features and now i can say DDO is 1 of the most fun to play games i ever played with. And that came because i found out what the game can offer and i use it for my own fun. Now to translate that...you guys dont know what the new chronicles can offer so you always bored dont go after new features you end up even more bored than you quit and say it sucks but it really because of the game? :)