1. 1. Is L2 dead?

• No
    • Yes,cause of bunch of private servers
    • Yes,cause of new star wars chronicles
    • Yes,cause of unbalance everywhere
    • It will die soon with GOD Expansion
    • Yes cause the game is ancient
    • Other (?)

And ppl will never ever pay for it and thats only for low rates so the donation becomes useless and you run out of money so you close the server

Don't think so,you have no idea of how L2servers are now

things i forgot:

Give donations for items that are already owned by a high percentage in server

Example:

@Low rate:Donation for A grade armor/weapon

When most people at server have S grade or more,why not?

but not A grade armor donation from first day :P

hope you get what i mean

say what ?

oups !?

as u can read in some posts above, i said i dont like it because of its new graphics, lot of new stuff that is stolen, and things that are not necessary .

i gave examples for each of them.

so how come my points are not valid ?

valid points are things that not depend on taste but on facts.

for example:

Interlude sucks because most of the classes were useless to play with while in gracia i can choose anything i want because every class is good enough to play with.

Interlude sucks because there are meaningless but potentially good things for example attribute types in il dont used at all and dont have a meaning which makes the mage classes OP while in gracia its all about attributes which makes the pvp with mages much better as far as chance goes to win for another type of class.

Interlude sucks because theres no instances which is a really great addition as far as the new bosses the new areas and new things to do goes while in gracia there are a lot of instances for almost every level.

Interlude sucks because the pvp is a who hit 1st thing while in gracia its much more about character setup and skills(no we dont talk about stupid loljava here).

do you want more?

Don't think so,you have no idea of how L2servers are now

things i forgot:

Give donations for items that are already owned by a high percentage in server

Example:

@Low rate:Donation for A grade armor/weapon

When most people at server have S grade or more,why not?

but not A grade armor donation from first day :P

hope you get what i mean

If many people own it alredy people will never pay for it because it didnt make them better at all besides you have no clue about l2 A grade armors are in luxory shop now(low a grade atleast) :D

About the time matter yes the time matter is a good point

If many people own it alredy people will never pay for it because it didnt make them better at all besides you have no clue about l2 A grade armors are in luxory shop now(low a grade atleast) :D

About the time matter yes the time matter is a good point

They will do.Trust me :)

Especially new people at server..

for example:

Interlude sucks because most of the classes were useless to play with while in gracia i can choose anything i want because every class is good enough to play with.

Interlude sucks because there are meaningless but potentially good things for example attribute types in il dont used at all and dont have a meaning which makes the mage classes OP while in gracia its all about attributes which makes the pvp with mages much better as far as chance goes to win for another type of class.

Interlude sucks because theres no instances which is a really great addition as far as the new bosses the new areas and new things to do goes while in gracia there are a lot of instances for almost every level.

Interlude sucks because the pvp is a who hit 1st thing while in gracia its much more about character setup and skills(no we dont talk about stupid loljava here).

do you want more?

In Gracia,someone with good gear can pwn 4-5 people alone so easily...also seeing daggers owning tanks and duelists,mages dealing 1500+ damage isnot so good for me

Resist buffs are destroyed and useless

etc

But still,balance is better than IL.It's another thing

They will do.Trust me :)

Especially new people at server..In Gracia,someone with good gear can pwn 4-5 people alone so easily...also seeing daggers owning tanks and duelists,mages dealing 1500+ damage isnot so good for me

Resist buffs are destroyed and useless

etc

But still,balance is better than IL.It's another thing

ehm and in il you cant?in il a destro can pwn a full party alone and dont even loose hes cp dont even mentioning a duelist or th or he, about damage and 3-4000/hit is better in il?

resist buffs are not destroyed and useless but gave a meaning to...

balance in il?are you serious? :D

Man i really recommend you to try out rpg-club 15x and make your opinion about gracia than since sorry but you really have no clue about the features and the way its affect the game :D

for example:

do you want more?

so the game dont depend on taste u say ?

so ur playing a game just because its good and not because u like it ?

ur wrong imo.

in interlude all classes were good for something, just because they were not played all in partyes this not mean they were not played at all.

all ppl i know complain about instances, and u know why ? ppl pvp'd for those raids before, now no one do that because of the updates.

and now u do 2 pvp at 2 weeks (at siege and teritory war) .

so the game dont depend on taste u say ?

so ur playing a game just because its good and not because u like it ?

ur wrong imo.

in interlude all classes were good for something, just because they were not played all in partyes this not mean they were not played at all.

all ppl i know complain about instances, and u know why ? ppl pvp'd for those raids before, now no one do that because of the updates.

and now u do 2 pvp at 2 weeks (at siege and teritory war) .

You keep telling me im wrong and at the same time bring up worse compliment after another thats boring.

In interlude all classes were good for something?okay try to play in il with a tank and lets see what you do with it or a summoner or any support class since they were useless at all.

Those raids are new so you pwn yourself with that argument ppl still raid for those bosses the instances bosses are new and part of a quest.

2 pvp at 2 weeks?what game are you playing since thats totally stupid ppl actually have good amount of nice mass pvps eg at hellbound a lot or many times at the old places.

You keep telling me im wrong and at the same time bring up worse compliment after another thats boring.

In interlude all classes were good for something?okay try to play in il with a tank and lets see what you do with it or a summoner or any support class since they were useless at all.

Those raids are new so you pwn yourself with that argument ppl still raid for those bosses the instances bosses are new and part of a quest.

2 pvp at 2 weeks?what game are you playing since thats totally stupid ppl actually have good amount of nice mass pvps eg at hellbound a lot or many times at the old places.

ur not doing the same ?

a tank in IL could tank a RB ? its not what they were made for ?

and a summoner was a very good class since ages at oly and support in partyes. idc what serv u play, but in l2dex every DD party got a WK, and back in IL there was a clan only with summoners.

how ppl pvp for raids now if they are instance (most of them, i mean those epics) and ppl go at rb when their instance time reused, and not when rb spawn , so all ppl could come and pvp for it ????

why should i go HB for low S80 ?

and old places u talk about are now solo ones,  no one make party for them.

ur not doing the same ?

a tank in IL could tank a RB ? its not what they were made for ?

and a summoner was a very good class since ages at oly and support in partyes. idc what serv u play, but in l2dex every DD party got a WK, and back in IL there was a clan only with summoners.

how ppl pvp for raids now if they are instance (most of them, i mean those epics) and ppl go at rb when their instance time reused, and not when rb spawn , so all ppl could come and pvp for it ????

why should i go HB for low S80 ?

and old places u talk about are now solo ones,  no one make party for them.

in IL tanks were so weak you can easily get an achor from a boss or other curse there are no resist because of the weak attributes and resists.

Yeah and you play with a character only to play on olympiad and dont do anything else?

Most of them?there are less than 10raidboss in instances and non of them is epic boss and those are new bosses the bosses still there to pvp for...

low S80?you go to hb to get S80 and than put SA to it just like with a weapon-.-"

the old places im talking about are not new solo ones like monastery or IT or hellbound(its pretty old)...

learn to play lineage man....seriously now arguing with you is a dead end since you have no knownledge about lineage after il but you ar4gue about how bad it is...

in IL tanks were so weak you can easily get an achor from a boss or other curse there are no resist because of the weak attributes and resists.

Yeah and you play with a character only to play on olympiad and dont do anything else?

Most of them?there are less than 10raidboss in instances and non of them is epic boss and those are new bosses the bosses still there to pvp for...

low S80?you go to hb to get S80 and than put SA to it just like with a weapon-.-"

the old places im talking about are not new solo ones like monastery or IT or hellbound(its pretty old)...

learn to play lineage man....seriously now arguing with you is a dead end since you have no knownledge about lineage after il but you ar4gue about how bad it is...

so now u complain about boss debuffs/curses ? and after u tell me to learn L2, ur srsly ?

so u complain about wk, but not complain about PP / WC / OL / ETC?

yes low S80, i prefer moirai. from almost 3k ppl, only 1 - 2 party u can find / day in HB (in dex) so nice zone i guess.

then give examples for those old place that are still for party now.

if was like u say, i would stop from few pages ago, but i still find u arguments (that i find valid ofc) and since u can still argue with me, i guess is not dead ;)

so now u complain about boss debuffs/curses ? and after u tell me to learn L2, ur srsly ?

so u complain about wk, but not complain about PP / WC / OL / ETC?

yes low S80, i prefer moirai. from almost 3k ppl, only 1 - 2 party u can find / day in HB (in dex) so nice zone i guess.

then give examples for those old place that are still for party now.

if was like u say, i would stop from few pages ago, but i still find u arguments (that i find valid ofc) and since u can still argue with me, i guess is not dead ;)

so you say that because on dex you cant find ppl on hellbound it sucks...thats a really good compliment really...you are way too stupid to argue with sorry you have absolutely no clue what you talking about so it makes no sense to continue.

Just an advice next time before you talk about something learn a bit about it because you are sadly mistaken with everything you just said here and your ignorance dont le info flow to your brain :)

so you say that because on dex you cant find ppl on hellbound it sucks...thats a really good compliment really...you are way too stupid to argue with sorry you have absolutely no clue what you talking about so it makes no sense to continue.

Just an advice next time before you talk about something learn a bit about it because you are sadly mistaken with everything you just said here and your ignorance dont le info flow to your brain :)

i gave REAL examples, idk but in 3 servers with an average of 2k ppl each. if ppl dont farm in those zones, and u say they are great. dont u think ur a bit mistake ?

i give u an advice as well since u dont want to talk more.

next time u argue something come with REAL facts, based on REAL actions, not on what u think by reading somewhere, or what u like.

as u can see i come with facts that happen in 3 servers with an average of 2k ppl Each.

i argue based on this community, and not only.

in time that, you argue on what u like and think. no real example u gave me till now.

so what can i say, u believe w/e u want, but logic taking it ur arguments were not valid since u have o real proof.

i gave REAL examples, idk but in 3 servers with an average of 2k ppl each. if ppl dont farm in those zones, and u say they are great. dont u think ur a bit mistake ?

i give u an advice as well since u dont want to talk more.

next time u argue something come with REAL facts, based on REAL actions, not on what u think by reading somewhere, or what u like.

as u can see i come with facts that happen in 3 servers with an average of 2k ppl Each.

i argue based on this community, and not only.

in time that, you argue on what u like and think. no real example u gave me till now.

so what can i say, u believe w/e u want, but logic taking it ur arguments were not valid since u have o real proof.

you made me laugh really i just checked l2dex and what you want with such low lvl hellbound from level11 accessed also with an l2j where we all know hellbound and many other zones dont work but anyway believe what you want :)