Rienstate?!

Intrepid

Should we promote Intrepid to L2J DEV?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should we promote Intrepid to L2J DEV?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

did you even read what i said? cuz what i said couldent be done by a gmod ...

I read what you said but understand the fact that the key problem is not maxtor but the staff as it is and when an abusive member take over the staff like grisom did its bad for everyone ok maxtor did idiot things too but the key problem is the egotestical staff which is now demoted.

for the majority of you intrepid might be a b1tching jerk who shouts all the time and flames you.thats why you hate him.i ve done many conversations with him and he is a good guy

understand that in his position(which i ve been for 1 month or so) he CANT:

1)read hidden posts despite that he has 4.417 posts even if a share needs 1 post to be revealed

2)he cant even edit his own posts outside legendary section thats a reason why he is not going to share anything atm

im sure l2j sections would rise top again if he escapes this legendary position xD

regardless of your differences admit that he does a very good job in l2j sections

for the majority of you intrepid might be a b1tching jerk who shouts all the time and flames you.thats why you hate him.i ve done many conversations with him and he is a good guy

1)read hidden posts despite that he has 4.417 posts even if a share needs 1 post to be revealed

2)he cant even edit his own posts outside legendary section thats a reason why he is not going to share anything atm

im sure l2j sections would rise top again if he escapes this legendary position xD

regardless of your differences admit that he does a very good job in l2j sections

Yeah its like a dead end besides actually yes im a love or hate type of guy so... :P

What the hack are you waiting for?Get him promoted?Find a CS mod as well.

It's true you may judge him like a asshole but if you took with him even for 1 min you will change your opinion about Intrepid .

Im for your cause.

yea maxtor must promote you to l2jdev,

plus maybe offtopic,thats not only happen with l2j section,

but with wow-cs too.

Iwould like to see crystalin back to cs position too;D

What the hack are you waiting for?Get him promoted?Find a CS mod as well.

Is there any available?Willing to do something?

Iwould like to see crystalin back to cs position too;D

You hadn't seen crystalin moderating,that's why you say so

about WoW,hell,noble...

You hadn't seen crystalin moderating,that's why you say so

about WoW,hell,noble...

You dont know that,anyway.

I guess thats not promote-demote topic..

You dont know that,anyway.

I guess thats not promote-demote topic..

Yes,it's not

It's about Intrepid,not every old demoted member,lol

Is there any available?Willing to do something?You hadn't seen crystalin moderating,that's why you say so

about WoW,hell,noble...

I am not the one to do this.

Crystalin'd be ok...There are some romanian guys as well...

We need ps section expanded and organized !

Is there any available?Willing to do something?You hadn't seen crystalin moderating,that's why you say so

about WoW,hell,noble...

Did you saw me moderating on mxc? you are here since the summer of 2010 and i've been here cs mod in 2009 so dont say bullshits.

Go and check the cs section and you'll see what i've done in few months.

Did you saw me moderating on mxc? your here since the summer of 2010 and i've been here cs mod in 2009 so dont say bullshits.

Go and check the cs section and you'll see what i've done in few months.

peace..