[L2J] L2Quality

L2Quality

nice features. Will be better if you remove the Weight and Grade penalty from the players due to More PVP and less xp ;) ;), because as you say PVP Interlude Server. Anyway it's up to you! ;).

Good Luck!

-Babylon

nice features. Will be better if you remove the Weight and Grade penalty from the players due to More PVP and less xp ;) ;), because as you say PVP Interlude Server. Anyway it's up to you! ;).

Good Luck!

-Babylon

Weight and Grade penalty are disable already.Exp? As you can see in the features all characters spawn lvl80.

man mia simbouli ime dev kane ta farme monster pio ligo hp kai pio pollana dinoune katatala wraios server

ise arxidi

Well....

first of all use [gr] tags.

second) farm is very easy with healer  or dread (poler)

third) [gr] eimai arxidi ? [/gr] ... i dont know you and i cant understand why you flame me wow.

Its has nice features and its very easy !!

low community..stop create interlude pvp server..there are a lot..no reason to play someone at your lol server..

most of the pvp servers have max +20- 25 and is just ++ srvr [too much enchant and unbalance] +16 max is perfect :)

low community..stop create interlude pvp server..there are a lot..no reason to play someone at your lol server..

the features a just awesome . the only problem is that these features dont atract ppl anymore it seams.

the features a just awesome . the only problem is that these features dont atract ppl anymore it seams.

yes .. something like that.. the problem is that now stupid nabkids like everything easy and this server is PURE [i mean different/new/ maybe unique/HARD] so noobzors don't like it and go to a fail pvp server and if they are lucky find a FUN SERVER [idk if you get me .] however i wish good luck and i expect you success

P.S. now i remember you are the one who i helped to turn on server via TeamViewer xD!