[Exploit] Fast Casting

DreaM

You must be grouped for this to work:

1. Find an area in which you'd like to level.

2. Healer should create a private store, any item works....just make it like 1,000,000 adena sono one actually buys it.

Here's the cool part, if the healer targets his group member via the group list on the left hand side of the screen, you can cast heal while still in store mode. After the heal has been cast you immediately go back to a sitting position. The healer will even run up into the range of the person you are healing, giving you very fast MP/HP regen rates.

Again, this is risky if a GM catches you, so use at your own risk. But nevertheless a very cool exploit!

This is very old exploit that work on interlude at the first revs.However there are plenty of bugs in L2J kamael and a huge bug in interlude only in L2JFRee..In servers that use L2JFree interlude latest rev there is a bug in enchant.I dont say the bug because  i am working on l2jservers and i dont agree with exploits and ect.....But some users know the bug too especially if the use l2jfree

@Hackz0r

Have you created this exploit or copy from other sites?

I think I found your main source if these crappy, out of date cheats and exploits

http://lineage2.d2event.net/index.php?id=exploits/exploits

Many times you are using copy and paste without giving any credits to somebody who found exploit or at least posted as first.

As always I do not want flame or blame but ... I think you are posting all this old stuff only to get post count...

This is very old exploit that work on interlude at the first revs.However there are plenty of bugs in L2J kamael and a huge bug in interlude only in L2JFRee..In servers that use L2JFree interlude latest rev there is a bug in enchant.I dont say the bug because  i am working on l2jservers and i dont agree with exploits and ect.....But some users know the bug too especially if the use l2jfree

lame :(