[Share]Сrocodile Gena IT, GF, GE

kali

well sorry but don't like this NPC, about chronicles you put Interlude,Gracia Final & Gracia Epilogue.

why add to these chronicles when only put these lines than for anyone who has to assemble them is not easy, and most of all the lines added ah say nothing about how to operate the NPC, anyway thanks.

NPCGRP

15143 LineageMonster.death_lord Gena.Gena 2 Gena.Body Gena.head

SQL

15143, 15143, "Gena", 0, "", 0, "LineageMonster.death_lord", 13, 83, 15, "male", "L2Monster"

I'm shocked that it's hard to take and copy the string in NPCGRP and make AutoCorrect data. Is it difficult??

A similar situation with SQL.

I'm not talking about me, but about those just beginning in this and want to try work.

PS: you also forgot that the title you add it to Interlude, GF, GE? because it knows that if it is not, for that matter is for all the files that chronic but not add any because the lines are not complete.

i think this is funny .. but stupid in the same way .. because at least to me makes me think L2 left been serious and now started to be a 9 years old kids game [like WoW] ... anyway thanks for sharing this funny crocodile xD! .. that eyes are huge xD!

9 years old kids game [like WoW]

as far as i saw, wow is played by much more mature ppl than l2.

@share, this one is funny indeed, but kinda unusefull, and imo stupid.

but all ur work it should be appreciated.

as far as i saw, wow is played by much more mature ppl than l2.

yes, and i know few 30 years old [and over 30] playing that game xD! . i said 9 years old kid game because of textures and TOO much fantasy ..

@Ontopic ::: i think what people must appreciate is the effort and the results, and yes, that so good result is the so good texturing and detailed crocodile, nice work, really nice, because the most at least i see, is the detailed design. [althought colors are a bit too outrageous xD!]