[TOOL]AutoCombatPoints-ACP v1.1.1

Blitztrager

My lovely programme!It helped me a lot (and in interlude there is no cool time for cp pots,it's the best!)

Happy to see u back Blitztrager and ur topic with this amazing programme ownes.Thanks

You won't gonna use it in interlude... It is designed only for C4. On my interlude servers it don't works. Also turn on "info section" in this program, it will tell you that this is for C4 ^^.

My lovely programme!It helped me a lot (and in interlude there is no cool time for cp pots,it's the best!)

Happy to see u back Blitztrager and ur topic with this amazing programme ownes.Thanks

Was it working for you on interlude? If yes on what server?

Regarding to my back - I decided to run my fingers lol and share few things, ideas, provide some help and clean this great forum. Cheers

It is working on interlude..i don't remember in what server i test it some time before with the previous version.

I'm test in isogames and doesn't work (interlude l2off)

and

tested in kamael server (no remember the name, the server "angel vs demons") and doesn`t works..

in manual, especific: C4 client

anyway, thx.