Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

19panda64

Members
  • Content Count

    16
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About 19panda64

  • Rank
    Vassal

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Katowice

Recent Profile Visitors

513 profile views
  1. https://www.l2baal.com/ Discord: bit.ly/BaalDiscord Server Info Rates XP & SP 50x Adena 50x Drop 30x Spoil 20x Craft 20x Enchant Safe +4 Max +16 Olympiad Enchant Autofix +6 Every 2 weeks Time 20:00 to 23:00 GMT-3 Special Raid Bosses Every 7 days Functions Character utilities > Auto CP/HP/MP > Autoloot > Block XP > Delevel > Infinite SS, BSS & Arrows High Five Quests 100% working High Five Instances 100% working Territory Wars 100% working Siege 100% working Conquering Clan Halls 100%
  2. https://www.l2valiant.com/ L2 Valiant x70 - Lineage 2 High Five GENERAL RATES Exp/SP: x70 Adena: x15 Drop: x15 Spoil: x20 Quest Drop: x4 Quest Reward: x4 Raid Boss Drop: x1 Epic RB Jewel Drop: x1 Safe Enchant: +4 Max Enchant: +18 Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance: 60% Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance: 70% Blessed Scroll of Enchant Destruction: 70% Dropped Knoriks & SOA Elemental Stone chance: 60% Elemental Crystal chance: 40% GAMEPLAY CONFIGURATION Maximum Clients per PC: 4 2h duration on all buffs, dances, songs, summon, prophe
  3. L2Amalur Rates Information High Five Rates Exp/SP: 75x. Party Exp/SP: 2x. Quest: 4x. Adena: 75x Drop: 10x Spoil: 10x Enchant Rate: 55%. Enchant Safe: +4 (Enchant Max: +18 ). 2 Hours buff (26+4 Buff slots). ALt+B - Global Gatekeeper - Buffer - Buy Premium Services Shop itens grade C-S. Manor: 10x. Raid Boss: 5x Grand Raid Boss Jewls: 1x Subclass Free. Nobless for quest. Quest transformation free. Auto pickup / Auto learn skills divine and forgottens Blue drop mobs on. Oly start 20:00 GMT +2. Hero days 1 and 15. Free class 4 / Team 4 / Especif
  4. Dominator - full certification with noblesse Skills +15 / 30 Gear: Vesper noble robe +6 1800 +shield shirt cp Hero cloak PvP defense belt Rising star +acu 300ele vorpal/vesper jewels zaken earring some ammount of adena FA to change char name if needed I can also give password for not dressed DOD/JUDI/BP 85lv !! If you are interesed or need more information, contact: forum pm skype: panda6484
  5. Beta before opening ? And there isn't forum atm.
  6. +1, everyone full eq elegia + online is max 10 no reason to play :)
  7. I saw that one on rpg-cllub stream. So I think it isn't server side
  8. Hello! I'm lookin for system like this one: black box - noblesse debuffs with timer (like in GOD chronicle)
  9. Hello! I'm lookin for system like that: black box - noblesse debuffs with timer (like in GOD chronicle)
  10. 10-20 real online, ~300-400 fake. And so many bugs, no events, skills doesn't work like it should, half of the features are bugged, Adm don't respond for past 3 days.
  11. Może reklamowanie serwera było złe albo ludzie nie chcą sie już męczyć na low ratach tylko na l2jotowych midach/pvp się bawią. Szkoda że online taki słaby bo serwer dopracowany, admin aktywny, pliki są naprawde dobre.
  12. Why i don't see Warrior Helmet ? somebody know ?