Jump to content

AkiDo

Members
  • Posts

    240
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by AkiDo

  1. the only good thing in this sig it's the colors
  2. my try...
  3. what should be this ? I don't like it...
  4. I think I will make but tomorrow :)
  5. in 10 minutes you can't make anything good...I spend from 1h to 3h at a signature...and the outcome it's not always so good... if you don't have time or you are bored as you said...better don't make anything...
  6. if you want to learn...go ahead and look over some signature tutorials...
  7. looks overcontrasted :|
  8. stop using those blending options on text damn ! the bg doesn't look so good... also you must work on render integration
  9. pretty nice
  10. it's amazing and it's only 2k adenas :O hehe waiting for the prize :P
  11. so lord have you made your decision ?
  12. thanks for this share dude ! very usefull
  13. my work ->
  14. I am trying to make a sig...if the outcome is good I post it :P
  15. v2 it's better
  16. wtf what rofl ?
  17. you ruined the render with that effects :|
  18. thx...maybe I take some time to make what you reqwest too...
  19. wazaaaap :) ce faceti mo ? : ))
  20. my damn try... :o
  21. maybe i will give a try
  22. adenas sent...thanks topic can be locked
  23. Race: Human Class: I started to play on a low rate server and I didn't have an idea about classes rofl :)) Server: l2revenge i think or dunno exactly
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..