Jump to content

AkiDo

Members
  • Posts

    240
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by AkiDo

  1. there are n tutorials maybe for each render someone use...I don't need a tutorial to make a good sig... ;) I have passed that period long time ago ;) thanks for comments
  2. =)) yy ur the best teacher ;))
  3. here it is :) R&C
  4. it's pretty good but change text and border to black color
  5. nathan with 0 posts you will never get something...
  6. only 1k adena ? saks :(
  7. bump !
  8. R&C
  9. second banner added
  10. I like the idea :P
  11. I also tried something... v1 v2 EDIT: second banner
  12. I will give a try later :)
  13. too shame for what ? because you say ? you and ur words are 0 for me...those were my last words to you...
  14. no problem...keep practising :P
  15. omg you are beep-ing crazy dude...if I gave my opinion and I tell him where he did wrong so to his next signatures he won't make the same mistakes like in this it means that I claimed to be better or what ? and don't fack with me dude because I have 2 years or more in PS and I am and I was on a lot of GFX forums...I really know what I am saying when I rate and comment a signature...
  16. go spam in other topics...this is not for you =))
  17. look nub...I just gave my opinion...you don't know facking anything about PS and you insult me ? GET LOST !
  18. even if it's first sig I can't say that is good... the render sucks...dunno what's with it because it looks pixalated or not well cut... the signature if we can call it like this...it's veru LQ (low quality) read some tutorials...good luck
  19. the colors sucks... lighting sucks... read some tutorials :P the idea of the sig it's nice...keep working
  20. ok dude :)) go ahead
  21. why do you still insist on this weird style ? :| it saks...in my opinion
  22. I don't use always this style... it's your problem if you don't believe me how much time I spend on my signatures... and what's the problem if I use the same style on 100 sigs if I want ? it's my style and I can use it when and how I want... and finito...you don't have to give me money if you choose other sig...if you chose other I will use this sig I made... in a signature it's all about to emphasize the basic render...and my style is based on this thing any more problems ? hmm....
  23. dude I made my try...if you like it ok if no still ok for me even if I need adenas... I spend from 1 to 2,3 hours at a signature...I can't use all my free time to make for you a signature with each of those renders... I just work for what I am paid and when I have time...
  24. you should have given those renders or more ideeas befoare I made my try...I rlly don't have time to make other tries...at least not today
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..