Jump to content

AkiDo

Members
  • Posts

    240
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by AkiDo

  1. the colour of the stroke sucks ! use black ! 9/10
  2. some guys here doesnt understand what some ppl want to say...sorry for off
  3. when I farm I listen U-TV music :D:D
  4. ok guys please stop making off topic :) I finished my venom sig... It's been some time ago when I made my last sign and I don't expect that the one I made now it's better than the other ones but it's the first after long time ;) P.S: gozilla I saw your topic related to rippers ! omg dude...grow up ! don't you understand that I don't give a sh1t for the signature text ? I used it just for copyright because the text for that is ! as you said...maybe my old creations are the best creation you ever seen on this forum...maybe because you didn't saw other creations with this style...because it's my style...and the text sucks ;) but that it's not a good reason to name me ripper...and maybe you say this because my first posts were in this section...I joined this forum and started to post in the section I know better ! and that it's photoshop ! Why should I join this big community with a unknown name just to put some stupid ripped creations ? to impress guys like you ? no way...you still are I think the only one on this forum which thinks that I am a ripper...god...
  5. maybe...dunno :) and also I think I can find all the stocks or renders that I used in all of my creations ;) P.S: Now I started to work at a new sign ;) venom theme
  6. the text sucks because I have reinstalled my windows and all my fonts have dissapear...but I will download them back np...but as I said...I will make new creations those days when I have time...I don't have so much time and my free time it's dedicated to l2 or cs...but I wll find time also for ps
  7. just look and the screens I have put in the previous post...it prooves that I am the real adYk1d...lolz... I don't have msn...just yahoo
  8. look guys...he made it from the tutorial...it's not his ideea...but if he made the sig step by step from that tutorial it's his work...
  9. very nice skin thanks that you shered it with us :X
  10. my rate it's 10/10 ! good work ;) i really like it ! and gozilla...as long as you make a good work the dimension of the signature doesn't matter !
  11. yes it's right ! prince of persia and photography I made them from those tutorials...I don't want to give a site name ;) I am not a ripper ;) you can think at what do you want ! and I tell you guys I don't put and I never putted accent to the text ! wtf now ? look at the signs and see that all are on my photobucket profile ! and there you can also see my old creations ! the first creations ! and I was on a lot of gfx forums and communitys ! also on grafiks.ro ! sorry if I make adv...and you can see betwen the photography tutorial and my sig it's a very big difference ! I only took an ideea from that tutorial ! because that's what you need to learn from a tutorial ! the ideea ! not to copy paste ! and I didn't work in photoshop for long time...now I use it more to edit things for l2...counter strike avatars or other things ! but I will make new creations those days and I will proove that I am better than I was on my old creations pft ! this is how you say welcome to a new user which want's to help ? nice...and for those guys that told me that I am a ripper go and shot yourself because you acused me without any prooves ! sorry for my english in this post because I wrote it very fast because I was totally nervous when I saw those posts ! I thought that I enter in this post and see good coments and advices from you guys ! but I was wrong... thanks for those guys who accept my work ! and I tel you one more thing ! when you acuse a user first take good and strong prooves ! pft and to proove more ! I will put a screen with my login on the grafiks.ro forum ! romanians please reply because they understand ! http://img694.imageshack.us/i/proove2.png/ http://img191.imageshack.us/i/profileh.png/ http://img684.imageshack.us/i/creation.png/ and gozzila ! I dare you find the psd of my cretions ! and proove that I am a idiot ripper as you say kid ! and my sign ! and the modification that I made for md ! it's a sign which I made ti for a sotw on a graphics forum ! and it's not the same because I saved the psd with the sotw text and fonts ! and I edit that psd for md and save ti is case that he wants some modifications ! and if you want guys I post here the tutorial I made for the japanesse signature but it's in ro ! I made that tutorial for my old GFX forum that I had !
  12. ow :D...ok but I stay bad with the time now...I will make some time to make you one...be with the eyes on this topic those days :P
  13. yea sofaki I know...I always had problems with the text :D
  14. I like the rain effect ;) I think it's very good
  15. 8/10 :) you could make the menu not so simple and put a little gradient on the background...but for the start it's good ;)
  16. I don't like to put PSD...but for you guys...I put some...not all...my name is ady :)...and adykid it's one of my old nicks :) and akido comes from adykid :P For all my creations I allways save psd :) I will put some screens and 1-2 PSD... http://img515.imageshack.us/i/prove1.png/ a pic of my psd folder where I keep all my creations psd files ! http://img508.imageshack.us/i/psdfolder.png/ some psd files: 6. Download 9. Download Also for Raule : cum sa nu iti fac ma ?:D I have also a tutorial made for the japaneese sig...mayeb I will post it at tutorials section...
  17. here are some of my creations...they have different nick because I made them some time ago :) the signatures are mine 100% 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13.
  18. it's a nice mouse...but razer mouses are so simple designed :) i preffer ROCCAT :D more exactly...ROCCAT KOVA :)
  19. in my opinion cs 1.6 is the best...I have also on steam cs source and I like ti also but you are not feeling that you play cs...it's so different...it's like yo are playing call of duty :)
  20. omg thank you very much for this huge song list for cs videos !
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..