-
Posts
271 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Feedback
0%
Content Type
Articles
Profiles
Forums
Store
Everything posted by Rizel
-
[HELP] Olympiad Same Class Matches
Rizel replied to strikeofdestiny's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
did you try to remove this line from the noble_desc2a.htm?: <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_OlympiadDesc 2c">"I want to join the class-based games."</a><br> -
[HELP] Olympiad Same Class Matches
Rizel replied to strikeofdestiny's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
did you try to remove this line from the noble_desc2a.htm?: <a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_OlympiadDesc 2c">"I want to join the class-based games."</a><br> -
[Requst qustion]How to call xml files
Rizel replied to SkySkase's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
you can open a html with your code and add this <a action.... to it as Mhoska suggested, or you can send the multisell directly to the player with the code I posted before. -
[Requst qustion]How to call xml files
Rizel replied to SkySkase's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
you can open a html with your code and add this <a action.... to it as Mhoska suggested, or you can send the multisell directly to the player with the code I posted before. -
[Requst qustion]How to call xml files
Rizel replied to SkySkase's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 90042">somethinghere</a> -
[Requst qustion]How to call xml files
Rizel replied to SkySkase's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_multisell 90042">somethinghere</a> -
[Requst qustion]How to call xml files
Rizel replied to SkySkase's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
you can send the multisell to the player with this method if I'm right: public final void separateAndSend(int listId, L2PcInstance player, L2Npc npc, boolean inventoryOnly) in Multisell.java. at least the Multisell bypasshandler use this method so in your case you have to call this: else if (_command.startsWith("aio_Agathions")) { if (Config.ENABLE_Aio_Agathions) { MultiSell.getInstance().separateAndSend(90042, activeChar, (L2Npc) target, false); } { -
[Requst qustion]How to call xml files
Rizel replied to SkySkase's question in Request Server Development Help [L2J]
you can send the multisell to the player with this method if I'm right: public final void separateAndSend(int listId, L2PcInstance player, L2Npc npc, boolean inventoryOnly) in Multisell.java. at least the Multisell bypasshandler use this method so in your case you have to call this: else if (_command.startsWith("aio_Agathions")) { if (Config.ENABLE_Aio_Agathions) { MultiSell.getInstance().separateAndSend(90042, activeChar, (L2Npc) target, false); } { -
nice idea but I wouldn't play on a server with this for sure :D the donators have enough advantage already in most of the cases
-
nice idea but I wouldn't play on a server with this for sure :D the donators have enough advantage already in most of the cases
-
For Java Developers ! Read Please! Thank you!
Rizel replied to dubluw's topic in Server Shares & Files [L2J]
but when I go to work I'm sure that I'll get paid because they doesn't want to pay me from money that they didn't earn yet. my payment doesn't depend on the success of the project. there are exceptions though, but if I want to risk and invest my work why would I need anyone else in the first place? maybe your conditions are not as good as you think, because as you said there are a lot good developers here, and there is a reason noone applied yet. -
For Java Developers ! Read Please! Thank you!
Rizel replied to dubluw's topic in Server Shares & Files [L2J]
but when I go to work I'm sure that I'll get paid because they doesn't want to pay me from money that they didn't earn yet. my payment doesn't depend on the success of the project. there are exceptions though, but if I want to risk and invest my work why would I need anyone else in the first place? maybe your conditions are not as good as you think, because as you said there are a lot good developers here, and there is a reason noone applied yet. -
For Java Developers ! Read Please! Thank you!
Rizel replied to dubluw's topic in Server Shares & Files [L2J]
and how is that compensate him for all his works? I just say that you have to give something to get something. the dev gives his work for what? for a promise that maybe he will get something if there will be donations? -
For Java Developers ! Read Please! Thank you!
Rizel replied to dubluw's topic in Server Shares & Files [L2J]
and how is that compensate him for all his works? I just say that you have to give something to get something. the dev gives his work for what? for a promise that maybe he will get something if there will be donations? -
For Java Developers ! Read Please! Thank you!
Rizel replied to dubluw's topic in Server Shares & Files [L2J]
^this. the developer has to do the work no matter what, and there is no guarantee that there will be donations. pay the developer a fix payment and after that it's up to you you if the server will succeed, and you get back the dev's payment. -
For Java Developers ! Read Please! Thank you!
Rizel replied to dubluw's topic in Server Shares & Files [L2J]
^this. the developer has to do the work no matter what, and there is no guarantee that there will be donations. pay the developer a fix payment and after that it's up to you you if the server will succeed, and you get back the dev's payment. -
it's not that important :D but worth a message :)
-
+1. really good so far :) I also suggest Code Geass. my #1 favorite
-
the problem is that there is no guarantee that the server will be a success :\ maybe if the features are so fckin awesome :D
-
hey! I was wondering if there's any chance to get Legendary Member status, for my old developer rank. "This Membergroup is made for old/demoted/not banned staffers ONLY." but I never got into this group :( who should I bother with this?:D or it's too late to ask things like this?
-
not just that. I just don't believe in this whole "help random greek guys so you'll feel really good" thing. The world doesn't work this way. It isn't a secret that back when I started this project, in the first place, I made this for the money. I can't really have any other benefits from this. It doesn't use any advanced technologies which would increase my knowledge, neither can I add this project to my resumé, etc. If there would be any future or interest in this project, I would consider to fix/make a new one. But there isn't, so I spend my time on something that will help me in the future to get a real job.
-
obviously if the ant build doesn't copy the config file then you have to add manually. the to village button disabled on purpose. but yes it has bugs :D as I said maybe it would be easier to rework the whole code but I don't have any reason to do it.
-
you're awesome :O btw when I first shared this I didn't add hide, but the users asked for it :D
-
I guess the events xml is missing from your config folder.
-
I'm not really interested in the game itself, as I play only SC2 when I got some time. But I'm looking for some interesting project to sharpen my programming/java skills. It's a bit offtopic but do anyone know some good, interesting project where I could improve my java? :) I just started to learn the Spring framework, and try to study TDD, and any other cool stuff :D
