request vpn for vote sites (HOPZONE)

Hello, i just want a good vpn that can vote on HOPZONE...at the mommenti use private tunel but when i vote on hopzone it says the following message Request blocked as you appear to be browsing from a VPN/Proxy/Server. Please contact HopZone.Net teamif you believe this is a mistake!]

so is there any good FREE unlimited VPN that i can vote on HOPZONE without problem?

Thanks!!!

Edited by 'Baggos'

Not sure if it does any good to be honest, I'm fairly sure these topsites watch closely for any funny voting being done, and even if you somehow manage to put some decent votes through, there'll always be XY servers above you who will pay for the votes

About hopzone/network. You can "change" your IP and vote again, without any VPN program if you have dynamic IP. Reboot your modem and your public Ip will be change. (The real IP never change).

Premium cyberghost may work. But first, check if you can find how to change the IP with another way if you haven't dynamic ip.

im using wifi repeater which is "take" internet from the main router which i take from my cousin so i cant reboot his router everytime...any software that can change the public IP? 

EDIT:

I tried cracked cyberghost but nothing...then i tried private tunel and u can vote on hopzone only at germany/frankfurt...strange....i dont understand why!!!

Edited by MegalosHrwas