Evolution Design[Updated]

xEvoLuTioN

logobel.png

About me:

I'm Ivo Aleksandrov, also called "EvoLuTioN". At this point you know me as an all around designer.
Though I have experience in the areas above my goal is to develop the best websites for you.

My job

I guarantee you that your website will not only look good and be remarkable amongst the others, but it will also bring you new clients.
The designs i create are individual and unique for each one of our clients. They are made especially for you - for your
requirements and needs, and they give you exactly the thing you are looking for.

Also you can visit my facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/evodes1gns) or my deviant page(http://evodes1gns.deviantart.com/).

Why choose me?

This is a good question, and deserves good answers. I will demonstrate what differs me from the crowd.

• Unique web design.
  • Exelent services.
  • I have experience in the areas above my goal is to develop the best websites for you.
  • Development Crew developing best web pages for you.

Not satisfied?PM me and i'll make one custom for you.

newPromotion:

If buy a page for 50 euro or more now you will get a smf forum theme for free!

Payment:

PayPal only.

More info.

More information like "how to contact with me" you can find in my personal portflio(http://evodesigns.org/) You can also pm me here if you're interested.

Regards,
Ivo Aleksandrov(EvoLuTioN) Edited by xEvoLuTioN

for some reason i think i have seen them all shared before.

I doubt they're made by him but if so,then he's a great designer.

I can show you psd file+i've edit them for people.What i mean is they looked different but i edit them for customers.At the 3rd design matim and invictus can confirm that i edit the desing for them.

I can show you psd file+i've edit them for people.What i mean is they looked different but i edit them for customers.At the 3rd design matim and invictus can confirm that i edit the desing for them.

Then it's considered as ripping :D

What you mean?What i mean is that i've made them then customer asked me to change stuff.If you find anything even similar to my design any moderator can instant ban me.And i got like 5-6 customers who are really happy with my work and can confirm that i can make beautifull designs like this.

Everything is made by me beisdes the wallpepers.

What you mean?What i mean is that i've made them then customer asked me to change stuff.If you find anything even similar to my design any moderator can instant ban me.And i got like 5-6 customers who are really happy with my work and can confirm that i can make beautifull designs like this.

Everything is made by me beisdes the wallpepers.

I don't mean that you don't work well.

I mean that changing some others' work and using it for your own purposes is the so called ripping.

Make templates from scratch dude!

I can bump my topic 1 time a day read the rules.And you spam your topic 24/7 did i said something about it?Gonna dekarma me?Why cuz noone is buying your crapy desings?

25h after my last bump so gtfo

• 3 weeks later...

You still need to learn alot about making websites.

Still they are really nice, but putting them in codes will be at some parts hard. Or you want to keep some stuff fixed size. Which i hate to do as Coder.

If you want to i can explain more stuff to you to help you out.

Being in this business for a long-long time, as Developer.

And you know that Developer is not the same as designer right?

Becuase a Developer is code only, and designer is visual only.

If you in need of a developer, pm me got my own custom made cms system.

And i own my own ( real signed) company here in the netherlands.