[Bot]L2Mafia through l2net.

Hax0r

The only thing that I can think of right now is that the problem is caused by the directX or net.Framework

Update your DirectX, Net.Framework and it might be fixed.

nice,but whats the point of this bot in faction server ? :/

I've been off these days...

The main point is to feed yourself.

hmm,can u explain more...? I still dont get the point

To get some adena easier than normal...

The 2 files for 1)a)Download this(DataFiles) and this(l2net) dont work .... can u reupload them ? THanks..

See the alternative option? b)...

Thanks hax0r

EDIT: it stucks on Bartz .... i wait 5 min and nothing ... it doesnt appear to sellect char ! :/ can u help me ? .Thanks

EDIT2: Fixed !!

Yeah i understand that for adena(im sure not for exp... :D ) But how? Its like: I create 2kofs(healer and simple) go outside rune castle,create 1 noob and go outside castle and kill simple char,then healer ressurect him and i kill simple again and etc...?(Just as an example :D ).Or it automaticly hunts people? :D

Yeah i understand that for adena(im sure not for exp... :D ) But how? Its like: I create 2kofs(healer and simple) go outside rune castle,create 1 noob and go outside castle and kill simple char,then healer ressurect him and i kill simple again and etc...?(Just as an example :D ).Or it automaticly hunts people? :D

No. You make atleast 15 noob characters and 1 player who kills them. Then just make scripts. That's what I did.

PS Hi Dimiss ^^