[GR]Java .exe ti pezei?

KOZANE

Hello lipon as paroume to aplo hello world.

lipon auto to programma pos tha mporesw na to kanw .exe oste na mporw na to treksw kai na me emfanizei tin console? dld na min xriazete na mpenw eclipse(me eclipse kanw compile klp) gia na to trexo...euxaristo perimenw

Kai pws upoti8etai oti 8a trexeis ena exe programma kai na t bgalei se poia consola efoson einai exe?

ean t 8es etsi ean deis to prwto java tutorial dixnei pws t kaneis class se cmd.

Kai pws upoti8etai oti 8a trexeis ena exe programma kai na t bgalei se poia consola efoson einai exe?

ean t 8es etsi ean deis to prwto java tutorial dixnei pws t kaneis class se cmd.

e ne se cmd oxi .exe ...kai gia to prwto omos pou ipes stin C++ gia paradigma an kaneis to helloworld to kaneis compile klp kai sto emfanizei se .exe opou 8es kai meta an to trekseis,se bgazei to console kai grafei Hello world

e ne se cmd oxi .exe ...kai gia to prwto omos pou ipes stin C++ gia paradigma an kaneis to helloworld to kaneis compile klp kai sto emfanizei se .exe opou 8es kai meta an to trekseis,se bgazei to console kai grafei Hello world

allo run kai allo compile kai na trexeis .exe

allo run kai allo compile kai na trexeis .exe

ne...telos panton auto pou lew den ginete ? dld pes oti kapios kanei mia ari8momixani vasizomeni stin java meta to kanei .exe kai to dinei se alous (lew tora) e pos to kanei exe arxio gia na to trexoun oi aloi omos?

I don't know your language xD, but as I can understand from topic title, u want to make exe for jar file I guess.

Use Exe4J

for example i made the hello world programm in eclipse,how can i make it .exe now to run it and other ppl and me with .exe?

First of all Hello World program will print text at eclipse console.

I mean you will have to print this text somewhere. For example some kind of window.

Or window with Text Area (your own console)

When your code is done, compile it (to jar) and thats all, now you can convert it to exe with program above.

Use netbeans GUI designer for build your own interface.

First of all Hello World program will print text at eclipse console.

I mean you will have to print this text somewhere. For example some kind of window.

Or window with Text Area (your own console)

When your code is done, compile it (to jar) and thats all, now you can convert it to exe with program above.

Use netbeans GUI designer for build your own interface.

i dont see any jar only .java and .class :/

Lol, just read what i have told you.

You will have to compile it first (means you need create build.xml for example, or use NetBeans instead of eclipse)

Netbeans will generate build automaticaly + it has Gui builder, but for coding only Eclipse is better - imo.

Lol, just read what i have told you.

You will have to compile it first (means you need create build.xml for example, or use NetBeans instead of eclipse)

Netbeans will generate build automaticaly + it has Gui builder, but for coding only Eclipse is better - imo.

loook i compiled it with eclipse,now what i do? i installed the programm but it is cunfused :P i understand little of them

loook i compiled it with eclipse,now what i do? i installed the programm but it is cunfused :P i understand little of them

Its simple and clear, each step is explained (...)