Maxtor and global,please take a look!

MasterDisaster

Hello,this one's about an old topic we had @ Spam topics.

The greek mods should be aware of it already.

Anyway,here's the link:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=161069.3105

It had closed due to some flame wars that have taken place there.

Before you close this let me stand it up.

You know,fighting between e-friends like me,krash,finito,nikoloudos and weird is not the usual kind of fighting.

We just argue and we just don't do it politely...Nobody's gonna get harmed of it...

Weird is gonna take care of it.We used to have fun there...Don't destroy it...

I know this is not HIGH priority but if you possibly find some time please consider this topic.

Thanks for following ;)

Hello,this one's about an old topic we had @ Spam topics.

The greek mods should be aware of it already.

Anyway,here's the link:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=161069.3105

It had closed due to some flame wars that have taken place there.

Before you close this let me stand it up.

You know,fighting between e-friends like me,krash,finito,nikoloudos and weird is not the usual kind of fighting.

We just argue and we just don't do it politely...Nobody's gonna get harmed of it...

Weird is gonna take care of it.We used to have fun there...Don't destroy it...

I know this is not HIGH priority but if you possibly find some time please consider this topic.

Thanks for following ;)

Now, seriously, do you believe this is a good action to be done now at a, so called, "fresh start"? We all know, especially you, that this topic had too much flaming about teams and football. We are all fans of a team, but since we can't argue without flaming then it IS harmful for the community. A chance has been given back in time and I think you wasted it. WRD, isn't in place to moderate the topic, I'm sure of it. And no, that's not because he's a bad moderator/gold member. It's because he's a fan of the current topic's team so he can't really be a good judge. Dunno. I'm not sure of it. I really can't be sure about it.

Well,I admit that I was the one to waste that chance but dammit.It was unfair..The topic wasn't even made by me or we were not brought the old topic.

It was not the same...

You can find somebody to organize the whole thing.There used to be a spam moderator.

Maxtor will pick somebody to be in charge of this so no flames or if any,they will be cleaned up.

If that doesn't fit ya,raule could arrange it :)

I'll talk to him....

You know I could re-make that topic without asking but here I am doing it...

Now, seriously, do you believe this is a good action to be done now at a, so called, "fresh start"? We all know, especially you, that this topic had too much flaming about teams and football. We are all fans of a team, but since we can't argue without flaming then it IS harmful for the community. A chance has been given back in time and I think you wasted it. WRD, isn't in place to moderate the topic, I'm sure of it. And no, that's not because he's a bad moderator/gold member. It's because he's a fan of the current topic's team so he can't really be a good judge. Dunno. I'm not sure of it. I really can't be sure about it.

Punish/Lock

anyway,imo,topic in spam team section is enough.They can flame/do w/e they want there ;D

Punish/Lock

anyway,imo,topic in spam team section is enough.They can flame/do w/e they want there ;D

It's not the same...Don't act like the forum's protector.We've had enough of such guys.

I am giving ideas.There you can flame in any way you want.

I know there is nothing personal in 'flames'(lol).They are enjoying,and most times non-offensive to someone

But,some people don't like them.And you can do the same in there,you two

No.

We all know what will happen if i re-open or let ya make a new thread, like the old one; it will be locked within this week.