My Vote Reward system (individual reward | Verry easy)+ how to install

Doesn't work for me! All working but when i in game type .reward its say First go to blablabla and vote! i have writen in votesystem all needed texts... Distribution L2jserver Freya :) Plz help? :D

Bro your code has a lot of problems and not working i fixed them all if you want pm me to send you the corections...

Anyway nice share first actual working Vote Reward system not for sale please keep up the good work!!!

And thanks a lot...

I would give karma if someone else didn't but you need to do the corrections first...

I made the fixes that where wrong so till the author updates the link you download from here the fixed version:

http://rapidshare.com/files/451082625/Vote_System_fixed_By_LordDragon2.rar

Enjoy

sorry im not so active on the forum like i have said this was my second script in php...  i will make a new update in a few days for this one just for mxc cuz i dont have a l2 server anymore ^.^ for now i will answer to replays

I made the fixes that where wrong so till the author updates the link you download from here the fixed version:

Enjoy

please tell me what you have "fix" just want to know..

Bro your code has a lot of problems and not working i fixed them all if you want pm me to send you the corections...

Anyway nice share first actual working Vote Reward system not for sale please keep up the good work!!!

And thanks a lot...

I would give karma if someone else didn't but you need to do the corrections first...

post what correction i need to do...im a beginer in php but u will see the difference in vs...i promise:D

Doesn't work for me! All working but when i in game type .reward its say First go to blablabla and vote! i have writen in votesystem all needed texts... Distribution L2jserver Freya :) Plz help? :D

dose it give any e

can you explain me better than before where i have to put put verify thanks

in your server you need to instal a php server...easy php/wamp or any other will work...after you install the program you go it's folder and seach for the root folder usual it is www or htdocs or something like that...paste verify.php there and make a link or iframe to your site to it..

Error in eclipse :S

u can help me pliz :S  cantonict@hotmail.com

public class Banking implements IVoicedCommandHandler

{

first post you game server version... it was made for freya...if you want to do add it in other  send me the bank.java and i will make a file for you

I found an error, the player votes once, after spending the time to vote, he votes but the table "votesystem"and "votesystemtime" does not update.

how correction?

if the player can vote i don't see any thing wrong.... add a log to php to log any errors...and give me a response

just add one reward per ip + acoount, that will avoid proxy usage.

will add sone

Work for Freya or Interlude?

allready  answered

please tell me what you have "fix" just want to know..

There was wrong with java and sql file that mades the script has error... hard to explain in a comment

You should have test it before post but it's ok like this it was almost perfect!!!

Also add proper credits to the post cause your java file is made by someone else!!!

post what correction i need to do...im a beginer in php but u will see the difference in vs...i promise:D

As i said problem was not in php but java and sql!!! You can use my files i gave you to repost it!!! It's ready to execute!!!

just add one reward per ip + account, that will avoid proxy usage.

He has already done it from the start!!! He just didn't wrote the java file and he doesn't know!!!

Working 100% but somehow managed to cheat the system, thus gaining a lot of items..still have not figured out how they did it.

It can not be cheated... unless you are using a precompiled very old revision of l2(dont f**king know what)...

There is just also another bug in the php that gives more than 1 point to the voter...More specifically it gives 900points that means 900gb!!! change this and you will no be hacked again i promise...  ;D

Oww and if you modified it really how didn't you saw that cause  it is not working unless you fix it!!!

how about sql injection fixed it? and ip protection to make available to vote only once a day, and proxy is still available?

To have an sql injection you must first get access to the server database!!! If your are using a dedicated server there is no way for someone else to access your db if your a little smart!!! If you are not search the forum there is one really good post i was reading a few days ago that helps you protect the database!!! If your running a home server you must just get a good firewall at least!!! Will help a little a make the database accessible from your own pc only!!!

Also there is an ip/Account protection so you can not vote more than once with same account or same ip, and has a configurable time delay to fix for each site vote!!!

Anyway till now is the most complete working [Free]Vote Reward System.

Enjoy

start read spammer

Thanks a lot it helped me ... but I MENCI problem when the DM starts the NPC does not show me the HTML Please help me thank you very

What do meen really i dont understand there is no npc pure java and php!!! You just vote at the site then go ingame and write .reward then you get your reward...

So simple...please dont spam other people topic's just to get some more Posts!!!

And to the author please update the link or let me make a proper post Cause people get a really hard time and dissapointment when they apply your code!!!