Wich class is the best in PvP ???

I think:

Nukers - Necro(Soul Taker)

Damage Dealers - Gladiator(Duelist)

Others - Overlord(Dominator)

But Wizards are not really good in PvP because if you have +5 tt set from ex. 9-10k hits it will be reduced to 200-300

2 best are Hawkeye and Overlord

Hawkeye because of his high CON = many HP in siege and u need there evey HP, u kill mages in 2 shots and full-buffed u are pwnzor

Overlord my favourite one even its green slowass with Soul Guard very big P.Def and COOL debuffs in siege

(try make some M.atk weapon with SA paralyze and then cast mass debuffs on siege ;D ;D ;D)

both are awesome

daggers are sucks at siege and mass pvp and from nukers maybe Necro but he isnt really good

Wich class do u think is the best in PVP ??? and what strategy do u use ?? and what buff's are the best of it ? Thx (srry for my english) :P  ;D

There isnt best class in pvp.To be best u must know how to play and have full buffs.

Well despite what I say myself we have to reckon that in mass-pvp and especially sieges it counts that: range > you

Though in 1vs1's (almost) all classes can beat other classes... eg: pala > he > nuker > pala (for example)

its very simple

Nuker kills daggers and tanks but Archer kills him in 2 shots

Archer kills Nukers and Tanks but 1v1 he has no chance agains Daggers

Daggers kills Archers but only 1v1 max 1v2, Nukers are problem for him and Tanks he can kill

Tanks are sucks in pvp and u must be a PRO to kill some1 ;D

So as u can see it only depends on that what u wanna play ;)

its very simple

Nuker kills daggers and tanks but Archer kills him in 2 shots

Archer kills Nukers and Tanks but 1v1 he has no chance agains Daggers

Daggers kills Archers but only 1v1 max 1v2, Nukers are problem for him and Tanks he can kill

Tanks are sucks in pvp and u must be a PRO to kill some1 ;D

So as u can see it only depends on that what u wanna play ;)

for sure it depends on playsstyle of each player. if it would so simple as u mentioned, nobody will play at this game ^^

as contreexample : btw archers beat daggers; tank in IL roaxs really; PP wins olympiad ^^