L][FrostWave

xMrBomBaStiC

Welcome To Line][Age FrostWave!! --> Our Site Is www.L2FrostWave.Com

We Try To Create The Best Project For You!!

We Try To Create Something Unique For You Guys!

Some Infos About Server :

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Rates :

XP : X 3000

SP : X 2000

Adena : X 500

Drop : 1x

-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Enchantment :

Safe : +7

Max For Weapons : +25

Max For Armors : +25

Max For Jewels : +25

Enchant Rate : 75%

Blessed Rate : 85% ( If Enchant Fail Item Return To +0)

Crystal Rate : 80% (If Enchant Fail You Take Some Crystals)

--------------------------------------------------

Farming Style : 1) Zone For Gold Bar

2) Safe Zone For Gold Bar

3) Zone For Custom Items

4) Custom Boss Zone (GrandBosses Like Official But No Quest Need)

--------------------------------------------------

General Features :

Custom Npcs

Custom Zones

Custom Items ( Some Good Custom! And You Can Vote For Custom Suggestions ;))

Buff time 3h

Olympiad Works 100%

Sieges Works 100%

Fortress Works 100%

Skills Works 98%

Aug. Skill Rate 7%

CTF / TVT Engine Every 2 Hour's

Max Ally 3

Max Sub 3

Sub Class System LvL 80

PvP Color System 1000/1500/2500/3500/4500

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Systems :

.info

.Online

.jointvt

.joinctf

.votereward

.deposit

.withdraw

Much More ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoftWare :

We are running on the latest version of L2J Frozen

That is a private lineage 2 pack writed on java language

L2FrostWave Staff :

*[Owner]*Wayne ( Owner Of Server)

*[Owner]* Hyp3rAct1v3 ( 2on Owner Of Server)

*[Admin]* Invision    ( Admin Had a job to make decisions on important matters in the absence of the Owner Ban,Jail,etc)

*[EventGM]* ReSpeCtaBle ( This Game Master Is A Person Only For Your Fun,Much Event More Fun)

*[HelperGM]* George     ( Helper Gm Had a Job To Help Peoples You Can Ask Him Anything He Answer Petition,Pm's,Party,etc)

*[Developer]* Mele      ( Well The Last One And More Important Developer Ruins The Server Without Him We Cant Fix Bugs,Hacks,etc)

Our Team Is Ready For You Guys And If You Want Something Now You Know With Who You Can Communicate!

For Bugs Or Problems Because We Are New Server Please Report It Thnx A Lot! (:

Join Us And Have Fun!

Dont Forget To Vote 4 Us!

I Know Its Kinda Boring Guys!

Have Fun! Respect Server Rules!

And Our Staff!

Hope To See You InGame ;)

It's looking like a good server but as the previous guy said remove the snow from site..

I want ask if the server is hosted couse i'm kinda strange couse Staff looks like little boys..So what i mean ? About Donations

No Have haha :D

Thanks,

MeLe*

Account Creation

AutoCreate

Just Login Game No Need Register xD

That's it. Pretty simple, huh?

Anyway,good luck !!!

It's looking like a good server but as the previous guy said remove the snow from site..

I want ask if the server is hosted couse i'm kinda strange couse Staff looks like little boys..So what i mean ? About Donations

Thanks,

MeLe*

Account Creation

AutoCreate

Anyway,good luck !!!

What bad in auto account created you see?

Thanks,

MeLe*

Account Creation

AutoCreate

Anyway,good luck !!!

lol?? and ur problem with that is??

*[Owner]*Wayne ( Owner Of Server)

*[Owner]* Hyp3rAct1v3 ( 2on Owner Of Server)

*[Admin]* Invision    ( Admin Had a job to make decisions on important matters in the absence of the Owner Ban,Jail,etc)

*[EventGM]* ReSpeCtaBle ( This Game Master Is A Person Only For Your Fun,Much Event More Fun)

*[HelperGM]* George    ( Helper Gm Had a Job To Help Peoples You Can Ask Him Anything He Answer Petition,Pm's,Party,etc)

*[Developer]* Mele      ( Well The Last One And More Important Developer Ruins The Server Without Him We Cant Fix Bugs,Hacks,etc)

Oh My F****** God!

ppl on?

why you have 6 ppl staff?? you can be one admin and one developer to do all these things!

ok put and another 2 ppl for game police and one for petitions :S

i think you understand, when he learnt how to 'make server', he told his schoolmates and they were excited and paid him to become gms. i think you all know how these happen...

i think you understand, when he learnt how to 'make server', he told his schoolmates and they were excited and paid him to become gms. i think you all know how these happen...

Dude I Dont Give You This Privilege To Talk For My Server Like This Okei? Dont Flame Or i Report you!

okei :P haha. man listen, 6 staff members when not over 20 ppl online is DEAD TOO MUCH. servers with 2-3k online have 1-2 gms and they say they are not needed. in my opinion you need:

- Supporters (not every single one that tells you he will give money, becomes gm, take the best offers)

- 1 (and only 1) developer

- In the near feature one more to watch in-game gameplay.

okei :P haha. man listen, 6 staff members when not over 20 ppl online is DEAD TOO MUCH. servers with 2-3k online have 1-2 gms and they say they are not needed. in my opinion you need:

- Supporters (not every single one that tells you he will give money, becomes gm, take the best offers)

Look I Pay My Server Alone I Dont Take Nether 1 Euro From GM's I Put This Team To Help Players! I Advertise a lot my server and soon i will place banners!  Its Not a fake home server like kids Open! (: Thnx!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics