[HELP]what must i do after i have the pack and the server is ready

DrHaPi

Question

12 answers to this question

another time use search both of you, lazy!! for no-ip ===> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=19649.0

as for the ports this site will help you to open ports in your modem :

www.portforward.com

Just find your modem,select the Lineage II and follow the steps shown in the pictures.

edit your l2.ini with l2fileedit and where is says serveraddress add 127.0.0.1 (local). also make some changes in your firewall in order not to block the ports of login/game login.

edit your l2.ini with l2fileedit and where is says serveraddress add 127.0.0.1 (local). also make some changes in your firewall in order not to block the ports of login/game login.

This is for playing from your pc. If you want others to join your server you have to put in the serveraddress your no-ip domain. Then you will be ready!!!

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname

ExternalHostname = DrHaPi.no-ip.biz

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

InternalHostname = DrHaPi.no-ip.biz

# Bind ip of the loginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs

LoginserverHostname = *

LoginserverPort = DrHaPi.no-ip.biz

this is login server

Edit:

nz5etl.png

this is the last problem i see...help me plz ^^

Q: I want help for L2j Archid/Dot/Brazil/Umbrella/Jenova/Oneo/Equal.

A: Well, do not ask for help if you are using any of these projects. They are dead, so you can't find support.