[HELP] A sword at each hand

Petosaur

Hi again.

I dont really know where to post this since it requires probably both server/client modding.

Transfer this topic anywhere you see fit please.

Does ANYONE have any idea on how you can actually make weapons able to be worn at any hand individually

and thus having any imaginable dual weapon, instead of the dual crafting system of l2??

I already have an idea in mind but it will require TONS of work.

I looked around and found nothing regarding the matter so...if anyone knows anything plz post it here.

Ty.

Mostly it would be client moding. You would have to create new textures for your weapons. Are you sure that you will be able to do that? Modyfying server code shouldnt be hard. Basicaly you create few more weapons and you just have to remake npc wich makes dual craft. It takes some items and gives you other item. In this case it would be your new weapon. But making new textures for weapons wont be that easy.

everything would be as stated earlier in the post, creating new weapons (textures) is possible but of course it would be a great job, also if you are willing everything is here, has LauQ topic of all guides to start on this if you interested can stop by here.

L2 Client Mod Guides - Newbies start here!

The only hard thing about this specific client modding is the time its gonna take. Other than that its almost only copy paste crap.

Also i could make a skill like the "Change weapon" kamaels have but that will instead produce the same weapon for the other hand..

I already know how to do this. The .xml changes are also too many but they can be done instantly with some smart coding.

If any radical idea exists however plz do share :)