[Discussion]Interlude C6 dead forever?

there are any NICE interlude server alive?

I mean : retail or l2off , no donate , balanced , lagless , bugless , good protection ...

If u think u have one post main page here

I can tell you that my good friends are working on their server dunno from how long exacly, but long, they are planning to launch it in two months. Last tests left. It will be Interlude L2OFF, Low Rate, propably but I'm not sure 1+1 stack subclass, no customs for sure, with little improved gameplay. More info about that server will be posted in this forum for sure, I think very soon.

take a look on http://www.l2gold.cc/ its l2off no lag many ppl on but its donate server

donate server ? most of the best players that play there are non-donate mofo stop saying stupidies ..if you know play on l2gold on 2 months u get full gear . i know a person who started with cudgel+3 and spoiler and after 2-3 had apella H 70% halisa +16 and rdb jwels..

anyway server is dead all left server...

IL isn't dead at all..

well there are a lot of crap servers that don't even worth trying

but there are some good servers too..

EX: l2essiel.. that will open soon.. gr8 staff and ofc it will prolly be an awesome srv

donate server ? most of the best players that play there are non-donate mofo stop saying stupidies ..if you know play on l2gold on 2 months u get full gear . i know a person who started with cudgel+3 and spoiler and after 2-3 had apella H 70% halisa +16 and rdb jwels..

lol i dont say coz are not player full grear without donate but are many donators too and who are good players from serv without donate play from 3 years or more

there are any NICE interlude server alive?

I mean : retail or l2off , no donate , balanced , lagless , bugless , good protection ...

If u think u have one post main page here

Call Sawk :D

take a look on http://www.l2gold.cc/ its l2off no lag many ppl on but its donate server

Donate + low rate server = crap. And about "no lag" its not true. L2Gold laggs. Of course not like a home-made servers but he laggs. Especially now... The server website is "dead" and not responding. Try L][Essiel I think it should be great. ;)

Ok MR go play gold and farm dynasty +++ 100%/L2G Weapons ++++ 100%/RB Jewels ++ in 2 months.If u get full gear i'll suicide.

Apella H70%/weapons +16 and some rb jewels is nothing.

there is really off platform??

PS tru l2ice.com

Yes it's OFF C6

Donate + low rate server = crap. And about "no lag" its not true. L2Gold laggs. Of course not like a home-made servers but he laggs. Especially now... The server website is "dead" and not responding. Try L][Essiel I think it should be great. ;)

The site and server is down sometimes because they fix the server.they merged it with 3 servers.so they try to keep a balance between everything.