[WTS] Program for Bot Vote into Rank Sites!

[gr] pisteveis pragmatika oti tha plirosei kapios 200 euro/usd gia 'auto'?[gr]

Gl to your sales (anyway).

[gr]egw to poulaw re file opoios theli to agorazei.... to exw dokimasei kai poloi idi kanoun ta votes tous me afton ton tropo. osoi dn theloun ok ala iparxoun k anthrwpoi p to agorasan k ine euxaristimenoi [/gr]

• 3 weeks later...

I bought this program.

He sucks.

With luck, you make 50 votes per day

You suck because you cannot find proper proxies. I can show you servers which i am working with making good ammount of votes. If you cannot find proxies then why you bought my program? You wanted everything made. There is a hard way with low cost (mine) there is an easy way high cost (other people sellling 1k votes for 60usd). You choose that's all ;)

Because you couldn't put your mind in working this doesn't mean that my program sucks but your head is empty ;)

is more cheap paid a premiun bit on top200 cost 150$ and you banner will be on top of the #1 site

come up you expencive prices going to keep you bot after get top200 ge anty proxy like hopzone

People, you need to understand something.

To make a vote on gamesites200, you need two things.

A program that will do the vote and a proxy (a gateway pc) to vote through.

Programs can be done in two ways:

a) program using Ie (internet explorer) from windows.

Such a program is very limited. It is slow since it is basically a browser loading the site.

It timeouts very often because it has to load a lot of files such as images and JS, and since public proxies suck this means a slow proxy = dead proxy.

Also important, Only ONE program per pc can be used!

No multitasking!

b) A standalone program that parses the website and only loads what it needs.

This one is much faster since it does not load any files it does not have to. Just the ones needed to make a vote.

Because of this it is also much faster and success of working proxies increase.

Also since it uses internal engine it can be multitasked.

This means many threads per pc = much faster!

And second part: proxies.

Many of you think that if they just grab some proxies from public site and use them you will get 1000's of votes or more.

THIS DOES NOT WORK!

Those proxies are most of the time dead, not working or very slow.

And those that do work are most likely already used by somebody else.

And since you cannot use the same proxy for 12 hours (GS200 policy) it is basically dead to you.

I have been in voting business for a long time now and I tried many ways so I can tell you that newbies doing this (getting a program + public overused proxies)  are just wasting your money.

Yes, program is important but proxies are MOST important. And 98% of you have no idea how to get good ones.

Don't get me wrong. I am a seller of votes but I am not trying to bash Fotislol here. I am sure his program is good.

But program by itself isn't enough. You need good proxies or program is useless.

Choice of buying or not is pretty simple:

Do you have good proxies?

Yes? -> Buy the program.

No? -> Don't buy the program. You are wasting your money. Buy votes directly.

I hope I helped explain this a bit ;)

the thing is that you try to sell your product intead of me and xuman. I understaand you that if people starting buying vote programs someday they will use public proxies as you and you won't be able to vote more. It's fine with me, but why people need to waste tons of usd per month to get votes but waste one time usd and with some search on google get more proxies for them and vote for free?

No fotislol, that is not the thing.

Read my post again.

I got at least 5 people who approached me THIS month and wanted to buy my votes. They changed their mind and went and bought a program because "it is cheaper in the long run".

2 days later they came back again and bought my votes.

Why? Because they can't find proxies themselves.

It is nowhere near as easy as you say to just "google for proxies". It's hard.

Newbies will never get enough good ones and this is something you did not mention. Nor did xuman.

What will you do once people realise this? Refund them?

I already see some pissed buyers in this thread like him:

I bought this program.

He sucks.

With luck, you make 50 votes per day

There are also more flames about you cause of this program on another forum, but I don't want to discuss that since I do not wish to bash you.

I am simply saying things as they are. Please don't be angry  :-[

if you didn't wanted to bash me you wouldn't wrote here from the begining. who are you? our saver? lol i am selling a bot which everyone with a little hard work can do votes. i know that i am getting in your bussiness but this is it. I am telling the people before they buy where they will find proxies. just xugar want to sell his bot and that's why he put bad rumors about my program. also he tried to get his money back from my paypal 2 days ago. This program which he tries to sell made by other one by 300usd and now he came here to sell it and tell people lies that he made it and etc... The real is that he is soooo stupid that he don't know how to get a proper proxy list to make votes.

Really don't make me angry because i can open a free public source for my clients which can get proxies from me. And beware my lists can be big as yours. You are not the only smartass which exist here.

Dude if you want me to bash you I will do it and write 20 lines just how much your program sucks, okay?

Stop being a dickface, wtf.

I am just explaining something you should tell your customers yourself.

Your selling affairs or xugar's are none of my concerns. Keep them for yourself, thanks.

As for the proxy list, want to bet you cant?

I'm directly challenging you start a thread and offer 1000+ WORKING Gs200 proxies in it.

Post in it EVERY DAY for one week (7 times).

You have time until tomorrow.

If you won't, I will (and then I'll embarrass you publicly).

Common sense dictates this should hurt my business, right?

WRONG!

I am just proving my point with what I said. Getting good proxies to make lots of votes is not easy!

The thing moore is that you want to bash me but you coming peacefully into my project to wrrite shits. Really you believe that you didn't advertised your service here? Just as you came peacefully leave peacfully. As about my program is enough good to help a server. And you proove with your words that these "20 lines" are simply lies.

About the proxy list, don't hurry to win the competition, i already started coding a program which will grab proxies from the network and test them.