Lineage 2 Goddes Of Destruction

L2 goddes of destruction it will be better than older clients???  

3 members have voted

1. 1. L2 goddes of destruction it will be better than older clients???

• Yes
    • No

tell what you belive...

personally i have see trailers.It will be like Aion and i belive l2 is dead

I Cant Understand You Guys...Your Mind Is Stucked To L2...Think Of It... L2 Have The Same Graphics (Almost) For Over 7 Years...Why You Dont Want It To Change?Cause It Is Something New?None Said That L2 Old Clients Will Be Removed...Let It Get To Live Stage And Then Judge It... I See L2 Players Crying For New Clients From Interlude To Freya...This Is Sick lol..Treat Its Client Like A New Game.. If You Dont Like The New Game Keep Playing The Old..But You Just That Something Sux Just Cause You Dont Like It,Im Not Talking Personally To You But I See Everywhere QQ Topics About Every New Client And Then 99% Of Servers Turn To Latest Clients And Players Like It... L2 Is Dead Cause It Is Almost The Same For So Many Years..Only A Huge Update Can Help..

I Cant Understand You Guys...Your Mind Is Stucked To L2...Think Of It... L2 Have The Same Graphics (Almost) For Over 7 Years...Why You Dont Want It To Change?Cause It Is Something New?None Said That L2 Old Clients Will Be Removed...Let It Get To Live Stage And Then Judge It... I See L2 Players Crying For New Clients From Interlude To Freya...This Is Sick lol..Treat Its Client Like A New Game.. If You Dont Like The New Game Keep Playing The Old..But You Just That Something Sux Just Cause You Dont Like It,Im Not Talking Personally To You But I See Everywhere QQ Topics About Every New Client And Then 99% Of Servers Turn To Latest Clients And Players Like It... L2 Is Dead Cause It Is Almost The Same For So Many Years..Only A Huge Update Can Help..

i have see trailers and is like Aion why Ncsoft make lineage like aion it will be fail

1. every discussion about this subject is held here http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=187913.0

2. How can ppl answer to this? " L2 goddes of destruction it will be better than older clients??? " no one saw it yet & Nostradamus is dead