[Info]Agathions

papuna

hello ppl i think every lineage2 player want to decorate their chars with beutiful things but this beutiful thing may be useful for you :)

so start talking about agathions

Big Thanx to L2.Eogamer.com

Little Angel

Littelangel.jpg

This Agathion Bracelet can be bought in the Luxury Shop in Giran Castle Town. There is a very small chance that you will receive a rare Agathion with a special skill.

Known skills so far:

Blessed Ressurection (72 hr reset timer)

Blessed Scroll of Escape (reset not known)

The cost is:

25 Big Red Nimble Fish 50 Great Codran 4 Memento Mori 5 Earth Eggs 5 Nonliving Nucleus 3 Dragon Hearts 7,500,000 Adena

The purchase can fail in that case you will receive:

20 Big Red Nimble Fish 40 Great Codran 3 Memento Mori 4 Earth Eggs 4 Nonliving Nuleus 2 Dragon Hearts 5,000,000 Adena

and a Viking Circlet in Golden or Purple colour.

Little Devil

Litteldevil.jpg

This Agathion Bracelet can be bought in the Luxury Shop in Giran Castle Town.

Known skills so far:

Blessed Ressurection (72 hr reset timer)

Blessed Scroll of Escape (reset not known)

The cost is:

25 Big Red Nimble Fish 50 Great Codran 4 Memento Mori 5 Earth Eggs 5 Nonliving Nucleus 3 Dragon Hearts 7,500,000 Adena

The purchase can fail in that case you will receive:

20 Big Red Nimble Fish 40 Great Codran 3 Memento Mori 4 Earth Eggs 4 Nonliving Nuleus 2 Dragon Hearts 5,000,000 Adena

and a Viking Circlet in Golden or Purple colour.

Fortress Agathion

Angelagathion.jpg

This Agathion is available to the Leader of a Clan holding a Fortress. It can be purchased at the Support Unit Captain of the Fortress for the price of 15,000,000 Adena. It also is only useable while holding a Fortress.

Rainbow Chateau Agathion

Bunnyagathion.jpg

This Agathion is available to all Clan Members of the Clan that holds the Rainbow Chateau Siege Clan Hall in the Hot Springs.

Beast Farm Agathion

Pigagathion.jpg

This Agathion is available to all Clan Members of the Clan that holds the Wild Beast Reserve Siege Clan Hall.

hello ppl i think every lineage2 player want to decorate their chars with beutiful things but this beutiful thing may be useful for you :)

well i kinda dislike this kind of things but anyway thx for sharing

sorry for asking coz i never played up to IL,but what this monkeys do when u summon them?or they just fly arround you like a usual animal?they got skills?as its been said up only the monkey angel got skills,the others>?

sorry for asking coz i never played up to IL,but what this monkeys do when u summon them?or they just fly arround you like a usual animal?they got skills?as its been said up only the monkey angel got skills,the others>?

there are some agathions(like Tawny Red Lion or w/e) that u can mount...dunno if that's a custom feature though or it's just disabled from some servers...apart from these I dont think that there's anything else for agathions except the aesthetic part...