[Discussion]What's wrong nowdays (!)

Fanky

Hello guys,

As all have understand these days,in mxc something happens.Many wars,many complains,enough in-active from X-Y persons

I dont know to explain but i hope you get what i mean.

I made this topic in order to let the staff (?) understand & express your "feelings" about it.

Maybe my idea ain't good,but i hope it will has some results.

Well,you think that the forum is dead or just some peoples are in-active or semi-active (?)

What do you think,write down some suggestions , example:

[*]Demote inactive mods and promote active guys which can help the forum?(aka new blood)

[*]Maxtor should advertise a bit the whole site , in order to attractive new guys from all other the world

[*]More events & competitions?

[*]Totally clean up?

[*]New boards & sub - boards in order to avoid the chaos in spesific sections (?)

[*]To delete the whole spam topics,in order to avoid bans & smite.As you can see there are many wars lol.

Well the above its not attack or something,its just some exaple of suggestions.

For G.mods - Maxtor,

pleaze dont close the thread it would be nice if you can see the other's suggestions-complains or something.

PS: Maybe i am not the correct person to do it,but since noone do it , i did it.

Well this one which you quote,i had it in my mind while ago.

Anyway this is not my point but still i agree that these topics,must be deleted , too many wars such as ro vs gr xD and too many bans cuz of them.

anyway this is not my point.

those wars are because we dont have a RO mod and grs got too many

peace

lets promote a RO mod ! YES!

jezus crist,if you are all time and scrathing at spam topics,how u are supposed any of you to become a mod?

anyway

Again: my point its not spam topics.

Well this one which you quote,i had it in my mind while ago.

such as ro vs gr

we never had wars lol.

Dunno why you created this topic since even mods are sarcastic

bad idea with delete spam section, do you know how many free time finito would have?

we never had wars lol.

Dunno why you created this topic since even mods are sarcastic

bad idea with delete spam section, do you know how many free time finito would have?

nooooooooooo i am bored of learning how life is

Now you get what i mean by word " war " ?

Anyway give some suggestions instead of laughing to each other etc,etc. >.>

Again:my facking point its not spam sections,check the others,express your opinion.

[*]Demote inactive mods and promote active guys which can help the forum?(aka new blood)

[*]Maxtor should advertise a bit the whole site , in order to attractive new guys from all other the world

[*]Totally clean up?

[*]New boards & sub - boards in order to avoid the chaos in spesific sections (?)

[*]To delete the whole spam topics,in order to avoid bans & smite.As you can see there are many wars lol.

[*]New Promotions are coming + we always know who to promote/demote and when. There was no need for you to 'suggest' it to us.

[*]Advertise it a bit? I hope you acknowledge the fact that we've been the best Lineage II Discussions Forum, since 2009. Also, the fact that we get more and more unique visitors & registered members daily, proves a lot of things.

[*]Reason? So that you won't participate? Thanks, but no thanks. We did a Christmas Event and there were only 4 participants. And don't tell me that this happened because many people couldn't understand English.

[*]Clean up? Such as? The Alive & Active Sections (L2 Related Ones) have been cleaned 1 month ago and are still being cleaned daily by the L2Moderation Team.

[*]Again, be more specific.

[*]No reason. If there are kids who can't resist flaming, then it's neither our nor the section's problem.

those wars are because we dont have a RO mod and grs got too many

peace

Made my day, thanks a lot.

lets promote a RO mod ! YES!

jezus crist,if you are all time and scrathing at spam topics,how u are supposed any of you to become a mod?

anyway

Again: my point its not spam topics.

thats not my point we dont need a ro mod so desperetaly we can manage without a ro mod,if there are still mods who can hear us .the point is that some mods are over they`re head with they`re "abuse of power" and some are useless but if maxtor doesnt care we cant do nothing.i had one more thing to said but i dont remeber what,omg :D

and now i`m mad coz i dont have a place to spam all day long .....and the EN spam is just  >:(

About the boards,

why the heck all websites must be moved at off-topics?off-topic section its not for website i guess,why you dont make a child-board for that?

For promotes,

I already knew that , erol's already mention it 1week ago,and nothing happend yet,anyway

About events,

come on i dont mean these kinds of event,i mean share event - guide event - helping event or something like that

Clean up yes,

exploits sections are just fucked up really.

Hello guys,

As all have understand these days,in mxc something happens.Many wars,many complains,enough in-active from X-Y persons

I dont know to explain but i hope you get what i mean.

I made this topic in order to let the staff (?) understand & express your "feelings" about it.

Maybe my idea ain't good,but i hope it will has some results.

Well,you think that the forum is dead or just some peoples are in-active or semi-active (?)

What do you think,write down some suggestions , example:

[*]Totally clean up?

Well the above its not attack or something,its just some exaple of suggestions.

For G.mods - Maxtor,

pleaze dont close the thread it would be nice if you can see the other's suggestions-complains or something.

PS: Maybe i am not the correct person to do it,but since noone do it , i did it.

sido proposed 50% of what u did, same answer he get and above that you (speaking about finito,fanky and etc) flamed him that he is wrong, how come you now make the same tipe of request ?

About the boards,

why the heck all websites must be moved at off-topics?off-topic section its not for website i guess,why you dont make a child-board for that?

For promotes,

I already knew that , erol's already mention it 1week ago,and nothing happend yet,anyway

About events,

come on i dont mean these kinds of event,i mean share event - guide event - helping event or something like that

Clean up yes,

exploits sections are just -beep-ed up really.

Boards - Obviously because they have NOTHING to do with L2J? LoL

Events - Satisfied, now?

Cleaning Up - The fact that there are 2 wrong section topics + 1 bumped topic, does not mean that the section itself is messed up. Besides, that's why we have the Report Section.

now i`m mad coz i dont have a place to spam all day long

hifiw_life.jpg

dont be chickens!(=P)

It's not about being a chicken, but about repeating what has already been told.

My idea is:

Create a new topic with title :Post dead topic's w/o replies or with stupid questions etc.

We search and post em.

Mods delete em.

i guess if you delete as many you can we avoid the lag.

ps. i am not sure if that gonna work or smth but i think "if" will be good for our forum.