My DeviantART Showcase

TheMarine

Im new here.. im moslty designing..but playing 6 years l2 as well.... .. you guys can just stop by my DeviantART showcase and check my works.....

http://marine2win.deviantart.com/gallery/

you can comment , rate, hate or love ..... i wont be disatisfied since art is subjective :)

Im new here.. im moslty designing..but playing 6 years l2 as well.... .. you guys can just stop by my DeviantART showcase and check my works.....

http://marine2win.deviantart.com/gallery/

you can comment , rate, hate or love ..... i wont be disatisfied since art is subjective :)

your work reminds me one old member here...

I've seen Laughing Buddha, Armored Chameleon, Gift for Whisky, Hulk Rise and Leprechaun's Melody in a forum.

Hope you are the original creator.

yes  these forums where -removed- ..... ofc i am the original one m8 ... TheMarine was the name of the poster in these forums as well :) oh and a gaming forum that i dont remember the name :)

...what about these pinna? and sofaki...i got my own style dunno about old members and such :) but coyote these are some really old works of mine...im now working on watercolor projects which ill post when ill finish ....

yes  these forums where -removed- ..... ofc i am the original one m8 ... TheMarine was the name of the poster in these forums as well :) oh and a gaming forum that i dont remember the name :)

...what about these pinna? and sofaki...i got my own style dunno about old members and such :) but coyote these are some really old works of mine...im now working on watercolor projects which ill post when ill finish ....

just one old member used to work with the same vectors kai fracts xD