Custom Locations

Hi Guys,

Quick question:

theoretically speaking would it be possible to make custom looking locations in l2? I have seen servers where giran/aden are in different colours but have never seen a completely new place, for example I was thinking of trying to make an office type place for DEVs, each DEV has their own office where they can have some quiet while they work, and even have other players in there if they need help and are constantly being bugged by other people. I know there is GM consultation rooms but they are dull and boring.

So is it possible, if so is it as simple at using unrealed like armour modifications?

Thanks for your time.

Hi Guys,

Quick question:

theoretically speaking would it be possible to make custom looking locations in l2? I have seen servers where giran/aden are in different colours but have never seen a completely new place, for example I was thinking of trying to make an office type place for DEVs, each DEV has their own office where they can have some quiet while they work, and even have other players in there if they need help and are constantly being bugged by other people. I know there is GM consultation rooms but they are dull and boring.

So is it possible, if so is it as simple at using unrealed like armour modifications?

Thanks for your time.

my opinion is that this is useless... and REALLY expensive... so better go at heine or even giran or angel waterfalls with invis and you will be just fine and free :P

my opinion is that this is useless... and REALLY expensive... so better go at heine or even giran or angel waterfalls with invis and you will be just fine and free :P

hahaha :P Sad but ture :P And all because it would be really expensive :)

Useless idea

better go in a nice play,spawn some trees and start working under the shadow of them,hear the water of waterfalls near you,etc

Or just go behind a retail shop in elven village,delete NPC and stay there