[Preview]Eminem Tag

SyntaxSTV

It's a matter of taste.I love colorfull tags and I don't give a sh1t if the render is a tough guy or something, I could easily use Undertaker from Smackdown instead of Eminem.You guys like monotone tags, with dark & depressing colors, I don't...Anyway, thanks.

It's a matter of taste.I love colorfull tags and I don't give a sh1t if the render is a tough guy or something, I could easily use Undertaker from Smackdown instead of Eminem.You guys like monotone tags, with dark & depressing colors, I don't...Anyway, thanks.

But you can't make a signature with marlyn manson ( or w/e is his name ) and add pink colours o.O

But you can't make a signature with marlyn manson ( or w/e is his name ) and add pink colours o.O

yes i can :)

cause i like marlyn manson + pink :) so its MY signature

Twinkie is f*** noob also and you raule the tag is very nice high novice or moderate colors and smudge are awsome for me you need a little work with light but this is not a big problem . on of your best sig's for me.

Twinkie is f*** noob also and you raule the tag is very nice high novice or moderate colors and smudge are awsome for me you need a little work with light but this is not a big problem . on of your best sig's for me.

Chill mate, it's just their opinion and I accept it.As I said, it's a matter of taste...