[question] skill enchantment after g+

Tanreb

Sorry if it was asked in the past, I searched but didn't find an answer.

So couple of questions related to skill enchanting:

Mages:

The new path, elemental vulnerability (decreases the targets attribute), is it worth enchanting for example prominence for fire? I read it somewhere that it is good till you don't have attributes, Im not sure in that, because surrender to x - isnot working, atleast on the servers where I tried(I tried several server's). Would you choose power enchantment after g+ clients and upper?

Fighter's:

Fighter questions are quite the same, is it worth enchanting skills for elemental, or at what condition would you choose duel, or power?

I think I know the difference between duel and power, power gives less power then duel, but you got bonus at pve too, am I right?

Thank's in advance.

for mages that i know: in servers where u can get skills up to +25-+30 then the enemy might have resists +30 too. in that case full buffed he may have 200+ in element resistance. i dont remember how much decrease u get with enchanting (if u make ur skill +30 to fire vulnerability i dont remember the value of the effect) but i reme,ber it is a significant decrease in the 200 fire resistance( for example) the enemy has which means u can do +40% more dmg without surrender or vortex only with promi.

for mages that i know: in servers where u can get skills up to +25-+30 then the enemy might have resists +30 too. in that case full buffed he may have 200+ in element resistance. i dont remember how much decrease u get with enchanting (if u make ur skill +30 to fire vulnerability i dont remember the value of the effect) but i reme,ber it is a significant decrease in the 200 fire resistance( for example) the enemy has which means u can do +40% more dmg without surrender or vortex only with promi.

so basicly at +30 fire vulnar. + prominence and my lvl9 mage sword make 40% more dmg?

don't you know maybe how much bonus dmg I make with +30power? it seems like that having +30 fire vulner is not that bad idea.

so basicly at +30 fire vulnar. + prominence and my lvl9 mage sword make 40% more dmg?

don't you know maybe how much bonus dmg I make with +30power? it seems like that having +30 fire vulner is not that bad idea.

the numbers i mentioned are fictional and act as an example. point is thought with fire vuln u get a very very effective surrender to fire with prominence... with lvl 9 attribute on weap (if an enemy has lvl 9 on armor he has 180 def while u have 450 atk and with promifv+30 his fire def will go down by 30-50 which is a lot (i still dont remember the effect enchanting gives....)

ALSO there is a chance that this enchanting route reduces the enemys ATTACK fire element(i have seen it too)

can i bump my topic?

yes you can, once a day.

Sorry if it was asked in the past, I searched but didn't find an answer.

Mages:

Would you choose power enchantment after g+ clients and upper?

What do you mean? Enchant a skill to his element?

I recommend it, because you can notice the difference on damaging between a +0 skill and a ++ skill.

I would suggest enchanting skill on vulnerability or even power,it worths more than +30 attribute on that(especially on freya)

For fighters,to weapon's attribute,since most times their attacks are no attribute and so they don't get dmg from weapon's attribute

Finito & Yhn:

Which path would you choose? power or vulnerability? I have heared that at freya, you can stuck so much defensive attribute that it doesn't worth it to enchant skills to their attribute, so they go to plain old power. What do you think? Same to fighters, for example daggers, if they enchant backstab to +30earth, with lvl9 earth on weapon, will they crit really high on maxed out attributes? I've heared that some guys put dark/holy on their dagger and go for power, or duel. personally, I tried it and I got rickrolled, why my stabs looked like Im on a pillow fight.

Finito & Yhn:

Which path would you choose? power or vulnerability? I have heared that at freya, you can stuck so much defensive attribute that it doesn't worth it to enchant skills to their attribute, so they go to plain old power. What do you think? Same to fighters, for example daggers, if they enchant backstab to +30earth, with lvl9 earth on weapon, will they crit really high on maxed out attributes? I've heared that some guys put dark/holy on their dagger and go for power, or duel. personally, I tried it and I got rickrolled, why my stabs looked like Im on a pillow fight.

Blows @ Earth

Mage skills@ Power