[L2OFF] L2 Rebound - 14.01.2011 - NEW START

yoejoe

:) Looks like someone has been listening to rumours.

?????????? he wiped dismay 3 times in less than 2 months and then close it, i know i was playing there (int and hb) now he wipes it just after 'the grand opening' what is rumours

?????????? he wiped dismay 3 times in less than 2 months and then close it, i know i was playing there (int and hb) now he wipes it just after 'the grand opening' what is rumours

The rumours are that he is only in it for making money, and if you believe this i'd rather you not play there.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming from an ex Vim staff member...hes in it for the money

And which (kicked out from the staff) ex-member would that be?

I won't deny it. I like getting donations but that isn't why I opened rebound, dismay or any previous server for that matter.

If I was doing it for the money then I'd never even come close to L2, nevermind open an l2off server.

I'd just stick with my regular job in internet marketing which is way more lucrative than L2off lol.

Think the kind of nonsense you're saying.

Even if it was (but it isn't) I see nothing wrong in doing it that way.

Since the start I worked my butt off for Rebound. There were issues all over the place. From ddos attacks, to exploits, lags, datacenter switch, to emoquits. At several occasions I was up for 36+ hours or longer. This was, while others were outside getting drunk.

So with what right do you believe you can judge or the way I run Rebound?

Do you contribute in making server a better place? You do not.

Do you help out at maintaining it? I do not think so.

Do you assist me in any way at all? Don't think this is the case either.

Did you pay for the rent? From the looks of it. I doubt it.

Yet server still needs to be maintained. Community still needs attention. Rent still needs to be paid and updates still needed to be done. And last time I checked, I did all those things round the clock every day.

I swear, some of you only see the "money part". Who does the hard work then? Fairies?

I guess so  ::)

Vim is such a funny guy.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9743/vimp.jpg

Seriously, every person I showed that screenshot to just laughed at how idiotic a man that supposebly runs a community can be.

To the ones wondering if it about the money - yes, yes it is. He had the chance a really good server but fucked it all up again. I mean it was what, his 4th server? And when he got ddos'ed he was all like "omg how diz possible?". And when it came to suggestions he had shitloads handed to him and he listened to none.

Vim, I honestly hope you're happy with a 200-player server. A owner of your calibre doesn't deserve more than that.

Vim is such a funny guy.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9743/vimp.jpg

Seriously, every person I showed that screenshot to just laughed at how idiotic a man that supposebly runs a community can be.

I __AM_ funny. And what I said is completely true. However it was not supposed to be funny but rather depressing.

Quantium base is the biggest bunch of braindead retards I have ever met. With _YOU_ taking the crown.

Good players, true. But horrible personality on 95% of members.

I won't even go into how you had like entire clan online on new years eve farming core (nolifemuch) or how HUGO was blaming me for getting his own items stolen, or how you were on my msn CONSTANTLY crying to me about something aka asking for attention OR how your idiotic members invited me to BS msn convos at least once a day just to insult me OR how highly you pricks think of yourselves thinking you can shit all over the place over others.

Newsflash Scathe. You suck. QB suck. Again, not as players but as people. You posted a pic above that has like 30% of the conversation. You should post all of it where I basically labelled the guy for a jerk BEFORE he told me he was in QB. Same happened with 2 more of your members IG few days ago.

Funny, isn't it?

In addition let me explain something to you (most likely you won't understand it anyway).

MY server, MY rules. If I do not want you playing on it, you WILL NOT play on it. Comprende?

I brought it up. I maintain it. I get to decide who plays here or not. And any kind of player of your kind (aka QB) is unwelcomed. This is also what I clearly explained to that guy as well just few lines above.

Go shit on people somewhere else with your mighty ego. I don't want any of it  ;)

He had the chance a really good server but -beep-ed it all up again. I mean it was what, his 4th server?

And yet you played here. The 4th time? Lol'ed

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me FOUR times shame on me (yourself)?"

Server is great. Would you like to know a funny fact. Scripts and extender I use are from L2sublimity.

OH WAIT! Didn't you say L2sublimity was the best server you ever played on? That you wish i'd come back?

I think you did sir. In one of your forum flames if I remember correctly.

Once again you're just pissing in your own bowl not knowing the facts. "Get a clue" like your members like to say (for no apparent reason?) Now you know what that means.

When I got ddosed I handled it. Doubt you'd even know how to detect it not to mention mitigate it.

By all means, if you think you can do better go ahead. Open l2scathe. See how many (won't) join.

And when it came to suggestions he had shitloads handed to him and he listened to none.

Sure I didn't. Because ALL of your suggestions were basically to make some dumbshit features where QB could zerg the place and once again show how uberly superior they are to everyone. Everyone else would pretty much get sick of it instantly and quit.

I'll even back this up with an example. Go ask Hugo (aranos) what he suggested on L2dismay.

I did ACM EXACTLY how he suggested. To the point. It was a failure lol. If I remember correctly QB didn't even join it at that time since you didn't like features or sth (contradict yourself much?).

Vim, I honestly hope you're happy with a 200-player server.

Much happier than before. And I mean it.

I'm sure it's a big hit for your ego that somebody GTFO'd you for how awesome you are but just move past it. Hop to another server, "be cool" again and leave me alone. I do not like you, never did. Same for your "friends". Yet you guys just KEEP ON COMING BACK. Your post is a perfect example of it. What's up with that lol.

p.s.

blockedc.jpg

First one is HSA leader. Second one is you and jacke from QB. I've got 2k+ contacts on msn and you three are the only ones blocked. Imagine that.

Regards to Scathe from

Vim.

A guy that will never suck your cock no matter how delicious you make it taste or how badly you want it.  8)

And which (kicked out from the staff) ex-member would that be?

I won't deny it. I like getting donations but that isn't why I opened rebound, dismay or any previous server for that matter.

If I was doing it for the money then I'd never even come close to L2, nevermind open an l2off server.

I'd just stick with my regular job in internet marketing which is way more lucrative than L2off lol.

Think the kind of nonsense you're saying.

Even if it was (but it isn't) I see nothing wrong in doing it that way.

Since the start I worked my butt off for Rebound. There were issues all over the place. From ddos attacks, to exploits, lags, datacenter switch, to emoquits. At several occasions I was up for 36+ hours or longer. This was, while others were outside getting drunk.

So with what right do you believe you can judge or the way I run Rebound?

Do you contribute in making server a better place? You do not.

Do you help out at maintaining it? I do not think so.

Do you assist me in any way at all? Don't think this is the case either.

Did you pay for the rent? From the looks of it. I doubt it.

Yet server still needs to be maintained. Community still needs attention. Rent still needs to be paid and updates still needed to be done. And last time I checked, I did all those things round the clock every day.

I swear, some of you only see the "money part". Who does the hard work then? Fairies?

I guess so  ::)

Actualy he is right about everything. How ever i didnt liked Vim's servers due of tooooooo much attention to a big "kewl" clans.

Before blame someone cause server failed in some way, try to make something better.

TL;DR.

You're butthurt because our clan has strong influence over communities and we fucked your server up, I get it :).

I did read until the "we are using sublimity files didnt u say sublimtiy was best server ever" part to which I just lol'ed considering opal had 3k players and you had 400 xD.

Vim don't make such textwalls, it will never back up the fact your a bad dev and even though we got terrible attitude people look up to us as a PvP clan and people laugh at you when they think of server owners.

I __AM_ funny. And what I said is completely true. However it was not supposed to be funny but rather depressing.

Quantium base is the biggest bunch of braindead retards I have ever met. With _YOU_ taking the crown.

Good players, true. But horrible personality on 95% of members.

I won't even go into how you had like entire clan online on new years eve farming core (nolifemuch) or how HUGO was blaming me for getting his own items stolen, or how you were on my msn CONSTANTLY crying to me about something aka asking for attention OR how your idiotic members invited me to BS msn convos at least once a day just to insult me OR how highly you pricks think of yourselves thinking you can shit all over the place over others.

Newsflash Scathe. You suck. QB suck. Again, not as players but as people. You posted a pic above that has like 30% of the conversation. You should post all of it where I basically labelled the guy for a jerk BEFORE he told me he was in QB. Same happened with 2 more of your members IG few days ago.

Funny, isn't it?

In addition let me explain something to you (most likely you won't understand it anyway).

MY server, MY rules. If I do not want you playing on it, you WILL NOT play on it. Comprende?

I brought it up. I maintain it. I get to decide who plays here or not. And any kind of player of your kind (aka QB) is unwelcomed. This is also what I clearly explained to that guy as well just few lines above.

Go shit on people somewhere else with your mighty ego. I don't want any of it  ;)

And yet you played here. The 4th time? Lol'ed

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me FOUR times shame on me (yourself)?"

Server is great. Would you like to know a funny fact. Scripts and extender I use are from L2sublimity.

OH WAIT! Didn't you say L2sublimity was the best server you ever played on? That you wish i'd come back?

I think you did sir. In one of your forum flames if I remember correctly.

Once again you're just pissing in your own bowl not knowing the facts. "Get a clue" like your members like to say (for no apparent reason?) Now you know what that means.

When I got ddosed I handled it. Doubt you'd even know how to detect it not to mention mitigate it.

By all means, if you think you can do better go ahead. Open l2scathe. See how many (won't) join.

Sure I didn't. Because ALL of your suggestions were basically to make some dumbshit features where QB could zerg the place and once again show how uberly superior they are to everyone. Everyone else would pretty much get sick of it instantly and quit.

I'll even back this up with an example. Go ask Hugo (aranos) what he suggested on L2dismay.

I did ACM EXACTLY how he suggested. To the point. It was a failure lol. If I remember correctly QB didn't even join it at that time since you didn't like features or sth (contradict yourself much?).

Much happier than before. And I mean it.

I'm sure it's a big hit for your ego that somebody GTFO'd you for how awesome you are but just move past it. Hop to another server, "be cool" again and leave me alone. I do not like you, never did. Same for your "friends". Yet you guys just KEEP ON COMING BACK. Your post is a perfect example of it. What's up with that lol.

p.s.

blockedc.jpg

First one is HSA leader. Second one is you and jacke from QB. I've got 2k+ contacts on msn and you three are the only ones blocked. Imagine that.

Regards to Scathe from

Vim.

A guy that will never suck your cock no matter how delicious you make it taste or how badly you want it.  8)

Sad....