[Request Help]Mobs Adaption

Dev

Well I tried to adapt some mobs from epilogue to gracia final I did all the apropriate changes on npcgrp and npcname-e and the mob is spawning in the server but I cannot see it and I believe it's animation problem what can I do ? Also look the following picture ! Please help..

shot00001qx.png

1. Check Your npcgrp.dat file....

2. Add server side for Your monster and choose correct type as You past it inside npcgrp.

After that it will gonna work.

first of all you get tool from Gildor? for make adaptation NPC,MONSTERS,etc you need this tool for make UKX readable for L2, because with normal UE you get your client crash.

first of all you get tool from Gildor? for make adaptation NPC,MONSTERS,etc you need this tool for make UKX readable for L2, because with normal UE you get your client crash.

Oh , really thank you any link please ?

But what for ? He wants to use:

"some mobs from epilogue to gracia final"

So He can use original files (animations) anyway...He dont need this tool and he dont need any mods with ukx !

But what for ? He wants to use:

"some mobs from epilogue to gracia final"

So He can use original files (animations) anyway...He dont need this tool and he dont need any mods with ukx !

yes you right but for example he need copy all the files, I mean

LineageMonsters5.ukx=50MB

LineageMonstersTex5.utx= 14MB

so you want put a lot mobs all be ok, but is just for some mobs need be copied files 50MB? wtf is to much for me but well can't found other way think all be fine :D

Well here is the adaption from the 1 mob can you see any mistake or ?

P.s I didn't receive any npcgrp error

EPILOGUE

59021 LineageMonster6.etis_van_etina lineagemonsters6.etis_van_etina_ct3_m00 4 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t00 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t01 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t03 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t02 0 2 4416 4 1.50000000 0 1 5 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_3 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_5 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_10 ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_1 ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_6 3 MonSound.iron_golem_breathe MonSound.iron_golem_dmg_2 MonSound.iron_golem_dmg_3 0 1 0 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.00000000 250.00000000 70.00000000 0 0 1 a,npc_end\0

FINAL

59021 LineageMonster6.etis_van_etina lineagemonsters6.etis_van_etina_ct3_m00 4 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t00 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t01 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t03 LineageMonstersTex6.etis_van_etina_ct3_t02 0 2 4416 4 1.50000000 0 1 5 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_3 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_5 ItemSound.armor_metal_weak_10 ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_1 ItemSound.armor_metal_alt_6 3 MonSound.iron_golem_breathe MonSound.iron_golem_dmg_2 MonSound.iron_golem_dmg_3 0 1 0 LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.00000000 250.00000000 70.00000000 0 0