Video Without Fraps

Nstam

I thought everybody should know how to make a video. U can make a video with Fraps but the quallity wont be the same..

To Record A Video :

:arrow: Start the game.

:arrow: Open the desired map.

:arrow: Put your bots.

:arrow: Open the console and type "Record (name)" (Without the " " ) and the name can be whatever you want.

:arrow: When you want to stop just open the console and type "Stop" (without the " " )

Simple ;)

The type of the recorded file is .dem so you are not able to see it with a Player. You can convert it to an .avi but I suggest to see them from the game..

To Play Them From The Game :

:arrow: Start the game.

:arrow: Open the console and type "Playdemo (name)" and the name is the one you typed before.

You can also do this in Steam ...

Be a director of your BEAUTIFUL kills.... ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

lol

no u dont need lots of ram

and record pretty much sux cuz u can only see 1 player

its a lot better to use the hltv

+1(agree), although it would be good if there was a way to convert it to an .avi file

My opinion.

@Threadstarter: This thing is called DEMO.You can make this if you want to see yourself pwning...XD.

PS: In gather games,demo is also useful to prove that you don't have cheat. ;)

@Other: Well yes.HLTV is the best.You can see all players and it's useful if you want to save a game.

PS:

ok pals get a prog that s called cam studio and you do the job much easier and faster ;)

I am glad to see you here MewMew.Btw there are a lot of progs that are used for this usage.

My opinion.

@Threadstarter: This thing is called DEMO.You can make this if you want to see yourself pwning...XD.

PS: In gather games,demo is also useful to prove that you don't have cheat. ;)

@Other: Well yes.HLTV is the best.You can see all players and it's useful if you want to save a game.

PS:

I am glad to see you here MewMew.Btw there are a lot of progs that are used for this usage.

MewMew posted before a year :P lol

Anyway i use Fraps but the fps will decrease