[L2J]L2Sapphire - Unique Features ! (29/1/11) - 2 days left

La2War

Only 9 Days Remaining For The Opening,if you wanna be a tester add my yahoo @ alirath@ymail.com or send me a pm here!

waiting for that day :D

So, you are new player, but you cant survive,other players are killing you everytime they meet you,but you want to desperately farm,so we will give you a little hand,if you die 10 times without getting flag, server gives you 4000 additional CP (combat points)

ehm..:/ I Cant really understand how this thing works :/ Can someone explain to me?

+1 on SirRoyal. I need an explanation too.

Which are the custom armors and weapons? will be hard to farm for them? Can u tell me which are the custom zones u will use?

So far i like the server features. Maybe i can bring 3-7 friends with me (ofc if the server will rock)

Forgot to say: PLZ ADD A RULE ABOUT HERO and TRADE CHAT TO SPEAK ONLY AND ONLY ENGLISH!!! no other language allowed other then English so we will not have ANOTHER BR servidor!

ehm..:/ I Cant really understand how this thing works :/ Can someone explain to me?

if you die 10 times, without getting flag. tell that your basic cp is 2k,i will raise to 6k

Which are the custom armors and weapons? will be hard to farm for them? Can u tell me which are the custom zones u will use?

Titanium Armor, Weapons are surprise,well i cant tell you exacly how much time you need to farm,the zones are still unknown since we are focused at the fixes and trying the bugs

So far i like the server features. Maybe i can bring 3-7 friends with me (ofc if the server will rock)

Forgot to say: PLZ ADD A RULE ABOUT HERO and TRADE CHAT TO SPEAK ONLY AND ONLY ENGLISH!!!

ofcourse we will add this rule

well dont add PI as main farm/pvp zone coz its boring + all servers have it. Think about some oldschool zone like DVC, Ketra/Varka (kind of midschool), maybe Cruma Tower, IT (big hall when great mass pvps can happen), Cave of Trials etc.

Make just 1 custom zone for farming (for PVP i saw u already have 1) so there wont be much ppl spread all over the L2 Map. U have to force ppl to join only 1 (max 2) zones so when ever u go to farm/pvp u see ppl to make pvps not just to play hide and seek coz u will need to search for them + if not server seems dead coz everybody are elsewhere.

What about buffs duration and buff limits?

I have some nicely thought ideas which could improve the interests of the players.

1st. An oldschool farm zone, I thought about (Forgotten Temple) this zone is just great and it hasn`t been used in any server so far, so you can consider it as unique, or you choose EF, which is overused in Mid rates but still a funny spot.

2nd. Auto events, with nicely improved rewards( every 2 hours or so)

- PvP events as well, which an event GM will hold, let`s say twice a week with some super nice rewards, pvp events like 4v4, 5v5... or just every Saturday  at 20.00 GMT+1 or +2(wheter you want), this would make the community happy and would bring the people to pvp for something.Make groups try to play as a team and such crap.

3rd idea.Vote system, don`t know if you have it or already planned it but this would make the people vote for the server and for their efforts they took for voting you give them rewards, such as GB`s, LS`s, also this could be every 20 votes?

4th, last but not least I`d suggest you to remove the auto noblessing shit and put the Cardine letter into the shop for 2 gb`s or so( depens on your farm system), but don`t put the letter with full done quest, take the Barakiel part out, so people would go to Barakiel and they`d have to kill it to get nobl, and you could make that zone Chaotic, which means killing w/o getting karma.So you`d have some pew pew`s there too.(Respawn every 2-3 hours)

If you`d consider this seriously then you wouldn`t fail in any way, that`s just succes dude, believe me, I`ve been trough this game for almost 6 years and I know what I`m talking about.

I have some nicely thought ideas which could improve the interests of the players.

1st. An oldschool farm zone, I thought about (Forgotten Temple) this zone is just great and it hasn`t been used in any server so far, so you can consider it as unique, or you choose EF, which is overused in Mid rates but still a funny spot.

- PvP events as well, which an event GM will hold, let`s say twice a week with some super nice rewards, pvp events like 4v4, 5v5... or just every Saturday  at 20.00 GMT+1 or +2(wheter you want), this would make the community happy and would bring the people to pvp for something.Make groups try to play as a team and such crap.

3rd idea.Vote system, don`t know if you have it or already planned it but this would make the people vote for the server and for their efforts they took for voting you give them rewards, such as GB`s, LS`s, also this could be every 20 votes?

4th, last but not least I`d suggest you to remove the auto noblessing shit and put the Cardine letter into the shop for 2 gb`s or so( depens on your farm system), but don`t put the letter with full done quest, take the Barakiel part out, so people would go to Barakiel and they`d have to kill it to get nobl, and you could make that zone Chaotic, which means killing w/o getting karma.So you`d have some pew pew`s there too.(Respawn every 2-3 hours)

If you`d consider this seriously then you wouldn`t fail in any way, that`s just succes dude, believe me, I`ve been trough this game for almost 6 years and I know what I`m talking about.

i agree with the barakiel part! WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH FUN IS FIGHTING TO KILL BARAKIEL!!! ally vs ally :D thats why all the new servers (mid rates) have huge communities when they open. just for the fun of barakiel. The best pvps happen in VOS when barakiel Spawn!! (u can make VOS a farm area so when u want to get nobles u automatically go to barakiel)

thing about this. u can attract even mid/low rate clans and that means huge community!

our farm zones will not  be PI or those that are used in every server,

- PvP events as well, which an event GM will hold, let`s say twice a week with some super nice rewards, pvp events like 4v4, 5v5... or just every Saturday  at 20.00 GMT+1 or +2(wheter you want), this would make the community happy and would bring the people to pvp for something.Make groups try to play as a team and such crap.

We have automatically TvT/CtF Events and we will make some polls on the forum for some other events, those pvp events will be done by the gms/admins

This is already planned, but not the usually Vote System,our developer keeps it as a surprise :P

nice idea, also i will make a poll on the forum soon, for deciding if you want caradine letter or making the whole quest from the beggining

Check that: http://forums.l2sapphire.net/index.php?topic=17.0

if you die 10 times, without getting flag. tell that your basic cp is 2k,i will raise to 6k

Yes But Wont This Affect Gameplay? Maybe When We Get Gear We Pk Ourselves With Our Bot Just To Get More Cp... :/

nice idea, also i will make a poll on the forum soon, for deciding if you want caradine letter or making the whole quest from the beggining

Check that: http://forums.l2sapphire.net/index.php?topic=17.0

Not the whole quest but I mean you put the letter where the you have the last part(Barakiel also).None will do the whole quest in a x5k server.Just the Bara part that`s it.

Not the whole quest but I mean you put the letter where the you have the last part(Barakiel also).None will do the whole quest in a x5k server.Just the Bara part that`s it.

he mean that with we can buy noble quest till the 2nd quest part (2nd letter) and then do the 3rd one where we need to get the jewels and kill bara.

Yes But Wont This Affect Gameplay? Maybe When We Get Gear We Pk Ourselves With Our Bot Just To Get More Cp... :/

There must be some protections