(Help)Open Port's

stefanutzz17

Question

Hy gyus , i have a proble with port open, i open port in router but when i go to port cheker website and i chek if the port is opened , he told me the port "xxxx" is closed.

wath can i do?

Plz help me guys :(

8 answers to this question

wll maybe firewall block something? you try disable it? maybe is stupid I told you but maybe work, sometimes have this problems when have firewall activated

access your router via web browser and open them there, usually at private networks of houses default gateway = router ip (cmd -> ipconfig), then http://routerIp/

you will need admin username and password, usually behind your router (printed)... if not, call your ISP and they will give it to you (or open them for you)

edit_ and be sure to add exception for TCP/UDP on the ports for your firewall, if you have one (or just disable it xD)

Man the ports is opened in router and firewall but when i check with the program to see if the ports is open , he show me the port is open but show me this too

"we ware not able to ping you router" :(

1 question, My ip is chenges every time when i restart the router.

here is the screen how i open the ports in my router:

2n1xueq.jpg

plz help :)

the ip that the router sets u, u have to reserve that ip only for ur pc >.>

crapb.png

My virtual server is set on .100 and my pc gets allocated that ip ending every time since its the first device that connect to my router.