(WTS/WTT)2 Chars Or Items At L2 KnockOut PvP Server.

Hello Mxc.

I Have two full players at L2 KnockOut and because im getting bored i wanna sell them..

I Also sell items.... or the hole Char..

Also The Char are one Ghost Hunter and one DeadKnought

The First char (ghost hunetr)

Actives: Celestial Shield , Focus ,Duel Might ,Reflect Damage ,Battle Roar ,Cheer, Agility ,Blessed Body , Blessed Soul , Heal , Empower,  Wild Magic  , Hydro Blust (at Mace +25 ) and more actives that are useles..

Passives : Shield(bow and dager)

Chance(in this server chances are pro) : Wild Magic , Agility , Paralyze(at dagger when you just hit it paralyzes your target)

PvP : 3261 (before the last colour)

Pk : 845 (green)

Also Boss Jewels +25, 3 Armors (Heavy,Light,Robe +25 ), And the Augumented Weapons Are +25 , Absolute + Soul + Pledge + Avadon +25

The Second Char (DONATED TO MOONLIGHT SENTINEL)

Actives : Heal Empower , Duel Might , Reflect Damage , Empower , Vampiric Rage , Blessed Body , Mana Gain , Battle Roar , MAgic Barrier , Shield , Wild Magic , Cheer , Might , Focus , Celestial Shield (and more actives...)

Passives : Duel Might , Heal Empower

Chances  : Might

PvP : 3400 (before the last colour)

Pk : 900  (green)

Also Boss Jewels +25 , 2 Armors (Light , Robe +25 ), All Augumented Weapons +25 , Absolute + Soul + Pledges +25

And The Two Players Have Vote Rewards 2 Masks, And 2 Tatoo Of Fighter

Prices: NEW PRICE FOR THE HOLE PLAYER ONE PAYSAFE 10EUROS

Payment Methods: Paysafe , Or Cash NO CREDIT CARDS NO PAYPALS

(FOR MORE INFORMATION PM ME TO GIVE YOU MY MSN )

Regards ~AmiDamar0u

I want the Ghost Hunter Maymbe I Will Buy It Later Or wanna trade for L2 Reality TOP A +10 DC SET +16 Daimons Crystal and MJ Jewels A.. For the 1 char?

No trade with items on another server..