Failed, Isn't it?

JoeDaFlow

I mean, how the hell is that possible the current online members count to 162, while the users logged in today are 35?

maxfail.png

And note that it isn't the first 30 minutes of the day, It's 4.15

The second one counts the people today i mean after 12 o'clock.The first one counts and the previous day

or something like this, if you can get what i mean.Actually i am too tired so i will repost tomorrow.

The second one counts the people today i mean after 12 o'clock.The first one counts and the previous day

or something like this, if you can get what i mean.Actually i am too tired so i will repost tomorrow.

hard-to-get?:P

:O very big number :)) (joke) maxcheater dead??? :/

Hacking is dying.

Oh,sorry,lemme get that right.Hacking in mxc is dying,so it's pretty normal to loose its activity.

The point isn't that Mxc is dying, Which obviously is dead (for me).

Just that the users that loged in today aren't as many as are online.

No its not at all. If you see. If you logged out at the online users will be moved. (my english suks i know.)

Indeed mxc is dead, but we're lucky with WeirdSituation and Finito cuz they are bumping every topic.

Ι don't need bumpz.I iz pro!

Hacking is dying.

Oh,sorry,lemme get that right.Hacking in mxc is dying,so it's pretty normal to loose its activity.

i think mxcheater lose people because everything goes to donate here...... if you dont make donate its very hard to see new hacks :S... mxcheater become company in my opinion :S